Politics

0974AC48-6A61-46C8-9679-CB7C64BC1125.jpeg
 
I'm not sure what relation these cartoons have with current events @hyipl ...
Neither are they very funny or thought provoking. In fact I'm hard pressed to understand why you would want to bring up Trump now in relation to Putin now? This cartoon is from 6 years ago...
Could you perhaps elaborate on the point you are trying to make?
 
Not just “a redeemer” but THE Redeemer, the Lord Jesus Christ.

However the battle you refer to will not be one between nations of men, fueled by religious fervor. It will be between a one world government, led by the Antichrist, and Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ will defeat the Antichrist and his army. Judgement comes later.
Many in my church circles all are thinking Jesus return is imminent. I see too much that is not in place for that, although much in scripture does not give a timeline between events.
Americans are soft and to think that some of what the Bible says will happen while they are still here, un-raptured, is unthinkable. God / the bible does not promise us what the US constitution does, IE; life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
 
Many in my church circles all are thinking Jesus return is imminent. I see too much that is not in place for that, although much in scripture does not give a timeline between events.
Americans are soft and to think that some of what the Bible says will happen while they are still here, un-raptured, is unthinkable. God / the bible does not promise us what the US constitution does, IE; life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
I agree to an extent. I do believe that once Israel is attacked by an alliance of nations (I know they’ve been attacked before but this time whoever attacks them will be utterly defeated and not by man) that the Rapture will take place soon after and the Earth’s days are numbered. The establishment of the nation state of Israel and the U.N. along with the constant march towards one world government are two major indicators, for me, that our time is short.
 
Maybe, probably, sure. But if the crazy autocrat wants to reunite the motherland, he's going to make his move eventually, one way or another. I'm sure we can pile up all kinds of reasons and excuses to take the blame off this lunatic, but to what end? US arrogance? Maybe, call it what they may, but there have been a whole lot of asses saved because of it.
Plus, most/all of those countries weren’t part of Putin’s “motherland” until the USSR took them over after WW2. That’s why they’re independent countries now/again.
 
I'm not sure what relation these cartoons have with current events @hyipl ...
Neither are they very funny or thought provoking. In fact I'm hard pressed to understand why you would want to bring up Trump now in relation to Putin now? This cartoon is from 6 years ago...
Could you perhaps elaborate on the point you are trying to make?
The same leftists who will tell Republicans to “get over it you lost” still act like Trump is president a year and a half later.

I guess I can’t blame them, their guy is such an empty suit I’d rather talk about Trump too.
 
@cpr0312 ... Thanks for that. It's getting shared on my FB page. You fellers (AH) are a gold mine of good stuff. Frankly, I think he says every single one on the board tonight.
 
I have a big bucket of Popcorn ready for Commie Joe Liar's SOTU. The lies will no doubt be comical at best.

Do you think he will address the invasion of our southern border? No....he won't. The Democrats instigated, and endorse it.

There is not enough rope for the Democrat swamp rats.
 
1646181896144.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,859
Members
169,448
Latest member
MichaelMur
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top