Politics

1640900746298.png
 
@Wheels Does that mean that Trudeau put us 24.7 billion dollars more in debt than we were prior to him becoming PM? Or.....?
 
@Wheels Does that mean that Trudeau put us 24.7 billion dollars more in debt than we were prior to him becoming PM? Or.....?

The Trudeau government has accumulated more debt since 2015 than all the other Canadian PM's combined.
 
The Trudeau government has accumulated more debt since 2015 than all the other Canadian PM's combined.
Yes, that sounds more like what I thought. He's an idiot. I don't understand how he's still PM.
I just wanted to clarify your post.
 
New stamp commemorating the president.

biden_stamp.png
 
Slight correction. The Australian Defence Force did not conduct the review. The review was done by civilian bureaucrats in the Defence Department.

The original decision was a total f*** up. Made by the Northern Territory government and allowed to go ahead by the phenomenally incompetent Turnbull federal government (Same idiot PM who placed the order, against advice, for French subs). Even had Turnbull's former Trade Minister take up a "consultancy" position with Landbridge as soon as the deal went through. (IMHO he should be put on trial for Treason)
 
1640998964591.png
 
1641020711898.png
 
The irony has to be beyond their ability to contemplate.

Wonder if the guest pass is a six point star with Jude written in the middle.


1641059990982.png
 
1641063085317.png
 
"An abundance of information can exacerbate ignorance, if the information is of poor quality" Tom Robbins

"It ain't ignorance so much as folks knowin' a lot that just ain't so" Josh Billings
 
1641101764429.png
 
My friend sitting next to her and her husband. She is good friends with her. San Francisco is in ruins and she is enjoying the niners game? Drain the swamp. What no mask, must be a small crowd!!!

81E0B5F2-E0EE-4EE5-8425-A1D79FD3AAE5.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My friend sitting next to her and her husband. She is good friends with her. San Francisco is in ruins and she is enjoying the niners game? Drain the swamp. What no mask, must be a small crowd!!!
That creature has friends?
 
0EF70A28-0FCB-4E2D-80B3-540B20D14FBF.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,364
Members
169,543
Latest member
BarneyBroc
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top