Politics

At the end of the day, only 2 things are really necessary for Trump to win: Reversal of unconstitutional changes to election laws--not passed by state legislatures, and the subsequent disavowal of ballots turned in after Nov 3, and 2. the disavowal of ballots not on the list of ballots requested/on the books. Scotus could rule on both, plus so much more piled on, of course--like the ballots "sold" to American Indians out west in exchange for gift cards, etc. I'm drawing a blank on the designation for the requested ballots, but then, unlike Biden, I'm not running for POTUS

Was it the crime of the century when over a million votes were switched in Venezuela, with the same software? It is the same here, our society/students have just been dumbed down enough to have the wool pulled over their eyes. I think we vastly underestimate the power of media. Propaganda is more sophisticated these days.
Steve, I am at a genuine loss what your comments have to do with anything I said in my post. I am pretty sure that I don't qualify as a member of the "dumbed down" elements of our society. In fact, I like to think that I am pretty well informed.

Just curious, and playing the devil's advocate for a moment, how do you actually know that a single vote was changed by a software program in Venezuela? I don't. I obviously have read about it all over our side of the online news sites, but what is the original source of the information? I am not saying it isn't true. Indeed, Smartmatic may have been so used to alter results, but I have yet to see an original source of the allegations offering some sort of proof. And Louie Gohmert doesn't count as an original source.

All I am suggesting is that a bit of critical thought is useful for all of us. I hope the President's legal team is being particularly critical. They have little time and can't afford a major strike and a miss.

I am concerned that they are hanging more of their hopes on this conspiracy notion as it seems to be more obvious that the individual ballot irregularities won't be of sufficient mass to swing a critical state.

And Georgia, a Republican state, certified its election today.

Not sure if this will post. Video of counting facility in Cobb County with shredding machine. Shredding ballots???

Just so everyone should consider taking a deep breath, Georgia, a republican state, did certify its election today. Is there a state law requiring the state to maintain copies of its paper ballots? I don't know. Was there a court ordered hold that I missed ordering their preservation? I don't think so. Moreover, just for argument's sake - this is twitter - do we even know what was being shredded? :cool:

I am guessing this portends taking Michigan off the table along with today's earlier Georgia certification.

Steve, I am at a genuine loss what your comments have to do with anything I said in my post. I am pretty sure that I don't qualify as a member of the "dumbed down" elements of our society. In fact, I like to think that I am pretty well informed.

Just curious, and playing the devil's advocate for a moment, how do you actually know that a single vote was changed by a software program in Venezuela? I don't. I obviously have read about it all over our side of the online news sites, but what is the original source of the information? I am not saying it isn't true. Indeed, Smartmatic may have been so used to alter results, but I have yet to see an original source of the allegations offering some sort of proof. And Louie Gohmert doesn't count as an original source.

All I am suggesting is that a bit of critical thought is useful for all of us. I hope the President's legal team is being particularly critical. They have little time and can't afford a major strike and a miss.

I am concerned that they are hanging more of their hopes on this conspiracy notion as it seems to be more obvious that the individual ballot irregularities won't be of sufficient mass to swing a critical state.

And Georgia, a Republican state, certified its election today.
The whistleblower quoted by Trump's team described the fraud in Venezuela. The software we used was supposed to have been created for that purpose. I certainly don't think you are ignorant by a long shot, wasn't referring to you...but the gullibility of the public has increased by leaps and bounds. I see thousands of underachievers, pants pulled down, etc in my impoverished part of Dallas.
This election doesn't pass the smell test. Can we really allow a stolen election to get by? I think the investigations should continue until all is discovered and guilty parties jailed. A Dem in jail..that ranks right up there with the parting of the Red Sea.
On the Dem website, they are offering absentee ballots for Ga...here we go again?

Last edited:
I see the vultures are already picking at the Bidet for making good on his obligation to them. Everything from cabinet positions to cancelling all higher education debt to... the list goes on. It certainly does let all of American know just what the goals of the DemonRats are and they aren't interested in what's best for America.

126401175_10218561415766690_3275187442901222006_n.jpg

For any of you guys that follow Mark Levin, he is migrating to Parler. Mark said that he will be leaving Facebook at some point, as he is tired of being flagged & Censored.

Ah, yes, the Wisconsin requirement for application for absentee ballots---there was a discrepancy of about 200,000 votes in which there was no application for ballots...that would overturn the state.

Reactions: WAB
Moreover, just for argument's sake - this is twitter - do we even know what was being shredded? :cool:

Just to be clear, I don't assume that something is true just because it's on Twitter.

I believe in researching much more deeply, gathering facts, and ensuring that my sources are highly credible and with a history of accurate results.

I only use The Simpsons.

Last edited:
Is the Kraken real?

Just so everyone should consider taking a deep breath, Georgia, a republican state, did certify its election today. Is there a state law requiring the state to maintain copies of its paper ballots? I don't know. Was there a court ordered hold that I missed ordering their preservation? I don't think so. Moreover, just for argument's sake - this is twitter - do we even know what was being shredded? :cool:

This is Twitter. The use of Twitter certainly brings up skepticism. The problem is the media will not cover news. In many instances these days ordinary citizens do a better job of covering events than journalists.

Regarding what is being shredded, enlarge the photo and it says _______ absentee ballot. Are these completed ballots? If so it looks strange this close to a contested election when there are active lawsuits. Most any lawsuit would require the preservation of pertinent material. If these are blank ballots, then what are they doing in a counting facility? There should never be blank ballots in the place counting is taking place.

I am not saying that what happened is wrong but if Georgia wants it's citizens to have faith in the process then it would be good to be as transparent as possible.

1605986892431.png

.................. along with today's earlier Georgia certification.

Trying to figure out if this means Georgia isn't over yet.

In new twist, Georgia governor urges audit of ballot envelop signatures to look for fraud​

It’s to bad more people don’t understand the the USA’s election process. My wife says but Joe got 7 million more votes. Trudeau only got 33% of the votes in Canada but he is Prime Minister. It only takes a few thousand votes in some states to change who sits in the White House. 7 million votes in New York or California doesn’t make a difference but select the right swing states to perpetrate a fraud and it changes everything. Hope the truth comes to light.

This is Twitter. The use of Twitter certainly brings up skepticism. The problem is the media will not cover news. In many instances these days ordinary citizens do a better job of covering events than journalists.

Regarding what is being shredded, enlarge the photo and it says _______ absentee ballot. Are these completed ballots? If so it looks strange this close to a contested election when there are active lawsuits. Most any lawsuit would require the preservation of pertinent material. If these are blank ballots, then what are they doing in a counting facility? There should never be blank ballots in the place counting is taking place.

I am not saying that what happened is wrong but if Georgia wants it's citizens to have faith in the process then it would be good to be as transparent as possible.

View attachment 376504
Any idea what was done with OK ballots? I have no idea about Texas either. My only point is that unless this activity somehow violates GA law or a court order, it is an irrelevant and even misleading - deliberately or otherwise.

I have no doubt that Trump should have won this election. I think ballot harvesting of mail-in votes was the major tool utilized in Pennsylvania and Georgia - perhaps also Michigan. It is extraordinarily difficult to prove the harvester managed, influenced, or executed the actual votes.

It is pretty clear the anecdotal evidence isn’t likely to change an outcome In any state. More and more it seems this will turn or not on the software allegation which is both the most explosive allegation and the one that could affect multiple states.

The courts will want iron-clad actionable evidence, not theory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BennettTim

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross