Politics

read your post again. You posted a link as proof to your claim that Palestinians are being driven off of their land.

The person writing the article has been discredited many times. He uses fake history wrapped in a phony pompous package to fool the uneducated.
You're attacking the source.

That's an old logical fallacy--it's invalid. It's also lazy.

In order to be taken seriously you have to refute the information.

So give it a try. Good luck. His history is supported by other respected historians.
 
I try to keep an open mind but I am to this point in my assessment of you @Frostbite...

1000008057.jpg
 
From what Ive read, Takaichi is a super hard line, far right conservative, even by hard line Japanese standards..

Trump likely doesnt have shit on her when it comes to taking an aggressive approach to tackling Japans "problems" (or anything she perceives as a problem for Japan)..
LOL!

Maybe she actually IS like Trump.

Remember his lies about immigrants eating puppies and kitties?

It's like these two operated out of the same playbook.

:D

Takaichi Sanae, a senior Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) lawmaker, has sparked controversy for comments accusing foreign tourists of mistreating Nara’s deer. When pressed, however, she was able to provide little evidence for her assertion.

When the network asked Takaichi for confirmation about her statement, she replied that she saw a English speaking kicking a deer when a man teased a deer when feeding it, and the deer stepped on his foot.

Somehow though, I doubt that she will use the Trump tactic of sending storm troopers to kick down doors in the middle of the night and drag children out of their beds and clap handcuffs on them.

:D
 
The writer in your link states that Palestinians have lived on that ground for 4000 years. that is simply not true.
So where is your proof?

He's a respected historian and you're...............you.
 
I’d just like to take a second and congratulate @Frostbite I didn’t think there was anything that could bring @Brent in Az and @Tundra Tiger onto the same side. In all the time I’ve been reading the politics thread and posting on it I don’t think I’ve seen anyone so effortlessly make himself an island but you sir have manage to insult and alienate the entire group.
 
I’d just like to take a second and congratulate @Frostbite I didn’t think there was anything that could bring @Brent in Az and @Tundra Tiger onto the same side. In all the time I’ve been reading the politics thread and posting on it I don’t think I’ve seen anyone so effortlessly make himself an island but you sir have manage to insult and alienate the entire group.
Funny what a few inconvenient truths can do to a mob totally infused with misinformation.

And thank you.

:)
 
You seem confused about my age.

You need to read my post on the introductions forum.

I'm 79 now but I do remember what it was like to be 18 back in the 60s and wishing I could hunt Africa like Hemingway did in the 50s.

I didn't know what I was going to do but I eventually had a successful and happy life that included retirement from the military after 22 years total service that included the Vietnam Era.

That service (Navy/National Guard) and medical issues dating from that Vietnam era qualified me for a disability check each month from the VA.

I hope that helps.
Nar it’s a lie!! You’re not telling the truth. Show me a link that clearly states your age…..
 
Funny what a few inconvenient truths can do to a mob totally infused with misinformation.

And thank you.

:)
I don’t know if I’d call these gentleman a mob although some do have impressive custom fedora collections. Feverishly believing somthing doesn’t make it a truth ask the flat earthers.
 
Once again ! For the forth time.

My proof is in the link I posted below your link.
I told you before--your link about four thousand years has nothing to do with the topic.

If you think you can make a case that it does, go ahead and try.
 
1761172656738.gif
 
If I could type slower for you, I would


You posted that one definition of genocide meant driving people off their land.

First. It’s not their land.

Second. The current war going on is from Palestinians invading on October 7.
 
I don’t know if I’d call these gentleman a mob although some do have impressive custom fedora collections. Feverishly believing somthing doesn’t make it a truth ask the flat earthers.
Calling this mob gentlemen must mean you haven't read their posts.

Give it a try.
 
If I could type slower for you, I would


You posted that one definition of genocide meant driving people off their land.

First. It’s not their land.

Second. The current war going on is from Palestinians invading on October 7.
Wrong again. It's not a war.

It's the mass murder and ethnic cleansing with jets, missiles, huge bombs and drones.............of people armed only with rifles.

And yes, it is their land.

Read a history book.

 
Give reading actual history a try.

You will find this.........

You will learn that the Zionist Jews plotted to steal Palestine over 100 years ago and Theodor Herzl (the man who started it all) openly referred to the mass murder and ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians as..........."Transfer."

Transfer. Sounds peaceful.

This bloody and brutal "Transfer" is now almost complete after 100 years of mayhem. Millions of innocent people murdered and driven out to refugee camps in other countries--their lands, homes, orchards, fields, farms and herds of animals taken by force.

Assisted by England and later America.......the Jews immigrated in huge numbers and their militias gradually took over with superior money, weapons and training and the grand robbery is now almost complete.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,453
Members
169,749
Latest member
LeoraBoelk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top