Politics

This column from Bill Oreilly was very apropos in regard to DC crime statistics.

 
Appeal's court throws out the $500m civil fraud penalty against Donald Trump. A case that Letitia James instigated by lawfare.
That woman belongs in prison.
She will be cutting a deal soon enough. The Feds have her cold on the mortgage fraud.
 
Chip Roy running to Texas AG.

Thats going to be an interesting race..

I know Roy has a loyal following among his constituents.. but.. he's clashed quite a bit with other Texas politicians like Cruz and Paxton quite a bit.. and Trump has called for Roy to be "primaried" a number of times as well..

I know Paxton (current AG) has thrown his hat in the ring for Cornyns senate seat.. I guess Roy sees that as an opportunity to chase the AG's office..

Im also not so sure how well Roy and Abbott would work together.. Abbott and Paxton seem to be in lock step on just about everything and support each others initiatives well.. I dont know that Abbott would have the patience to put up with some of Roys behaviors and manuevers..
 
No murders in D.C in over a week.
That’s a good thing, no question at all.

But . . . what would you trade - or give up - in exchange for that kind of safety?
 
Thats going to be an interesting race..

I know Roy has a loyal following among his constituents.. but.. he's clashed quite a bit with other Texas politicians like Cruz and Paxton quite a bit.. and Trump has called for Roy to be "primaried" a number of times as well..

I know Paxton (current AG) has thrown his hat in the ring for Cornyns senate seat.. I guess Roy sees that as an opportunity to chase the AG's office..

Im also not so sure how well Roy and Abbott would work together.. Abbott and Paxton seem to be in lock step on just about everything and support each others initiatives well.. I dont know that Abbott would have the patience to put up with some of Roys behaviors and manuevers..
He's trying to position himself for for the Governor's seat when Abbott gives it up. He's started out as Cruz's number two at the AG's Office. I would guess he's counting on his help again.
 
That’s a good thing, no question at all.

But . . . what would you trade - or give up - in exchange for that kind of safety?
Where I live, i would be happy to see a much larger police force.
Our Tucson police department was depleted in 2020 when our ultra liberal mayor decided it was a good thing to force all city employee's to take the Covid Vaxx, and a whole bunch of police basically told her to go sit on a cactus.
 
Majority of crime is not by illegals but inner-city youths gangs etc.. Do you think a lot of illegals are involved in murders at Chicago etc.?
I didn’t say the majority of crime is committed by illegals but we do have cartel members committing crimes in Denver and throughout the country. I said crime rates will drop as we deport illegal criminals.
 
I didn’t say the majority of crime is committed by illegals but we do have cartel members committing crimes in Denver and throughout the country. I said crime rates will drop as we deport illegal criminals.
Or the vacuum is filled with non-illegals.
 
I didn’t say the majority of crime is committed by illegals but we do have cartel members committing crimes in Denver and throughout the country. I said crime rates will drop as we deport illegal criminals.
The thing about illegal alien crime is that it shouldn’t exist or be tolerated. They’re in the country illegally already so even minor crimes should result in automatic deportation. If someone is here illegally and smart enough to keep their nose clean, that’s one thing, but protecting criminals with no right to be in the country is simply putting the safety of citizens second.

It doesn’t matter if illegal alien crime is lower than the average since it shouldn’t be allowed to exist at all.
 
That’s a good thing, no question at all.

But . . . what would you trade - or give up - in exchange for that kind of safety?
Plenty places in the US have that kind of safety without a need for excessive policing. DC just let it get so bad that it needs a reset.

It’s like letting a cancer go untreated. You may be able to use less invasive procedures if you get it early enough but let it grow and spread and you will need to use far more extreme treatments.
 
Majority of crime is not by illegals but inner-city youths gangs etc.. Do you think a lot of illegals are involved in murders at Chicago etc.?
the children of immigrants are a major part of gang membership. their parents came for the right reasons, but the children are often rotten. In Dallas the largest group dropping out of school are hispanic males, by far.
 
the children of immigrants are a major part of gang membership. their parents came for the right reasons, but the children are often rotten. In Dallas the largest group dropping out of school are hispanic males, by far.
So, US citizens? If they are dropping out of school to be in gangs etc., then the onus is on our school and support system. I would also like to see some data, supposedly there are 10+ million illegal immigrants in the States. What is the percentage of their kids in gangs vs our home grown gangs in inner cities?

Also, you have moved the bar from illegal immigrants committing crimes to their kids committing crimes.
 
Yes, to the kids committing crimes. I live pretty much in the epicenter of the problem.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,344
Messages
1,573,573
Members
169,761
Latest member
ConradMeji
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top