Politics

122941710_10157800830555914_1387392600482229112_o.jpg

Under Trumps 1st term, Black & Hispanic unemployment, was the lowest it's ever been.
Let's hope that logical minds prevail, and they vote according to promises kept, versus promises made by Dems that have never been delivered.

This one is even more interesting....

Gotta read the entire article and then read between the lines. The local minority organizers in FL are screaming for more national money. In other words, they aren't getting their normal kickbacks that they pocket and they are pissed.

Seems like it will be close but not flip. Just the fact the dems have to focus on it to hold instead of trying to slip other states though makes this a win.

There are other signs of tightening too. CO and VA come to mind.
Definetly a bold prediction by Trump. Flipping a state that has voted Blue for 5 decades would be an accomplishment.

The shutdown attempt by the Dems didn't seem to work to well though. Only 250 allowed inside the rally? Ok, says Trump.

The Minnesota AG, is a real piece of work, and is one of the many warts in that state. I was born not far from Rochester where Trump is having the rally. I originally come from conservative farm country in that area. But that was when tricky Dick was President. My parents moved us to Tucson in 1973, about the time I think Watergate hit the fan.

Last edited:

As crazy as it sounds, Trump getting the endorsements from 50 Cent, Kanye, Ice Cube, Lill Wayne, Hershell Walker, etc. may be more important than the entire American population knowing all the details of the Biden corruption.

All the news about what a corrupt nearly primate the Bidet and his family are and that millions of people actually want him and "the party" to run the country really tires me out. I think I'm seeing the reincarnation of Adolf Schicklgruber and Joe Steel and their machines. God help teh USA, please.

Seems like it will be close but not flip. Just the fact the dems have to focus on it to hold instead of trying to slip other states though makes this a win.

There are other signs of tightening too. CO and VA come to mind.

The full fledged riots started in MN. There are a lot of people who don't want the riots spreading to their neighborhoods. It gave socially liberal democrats a scare.

A red wave is already breaking over the iron range. It may just break over the Twin Cities, washing away the blue votes.

Donald Trump Jr.

@DonaldJTrumpJr

The fact that Mainstream Media spent weeks going through Brett Kavanaugh’s high school yearbook, but refused to even look at Hunter Biden’s laptop tells you all you need to know about today’s media. They’re almost as compromised and corrupted and Joe Biden himself.

9:46 AM · Oct 29, 2020

Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr

The fact that Mainstream Media spent weeks going through Brett Kavanaugh’s high school yearbook, but refused to even look at Hunter Biden’s laptop tells you all you need to know about today’s media. They’re almost as compromised and corrupted and Joe Biden himself.

9:46 AM · Oct 29, 2020
They are always attacking the 2nd amendment, maybe we should go after the freedom of the press. Fair is fair.

IMG_20201030_200853_744.jpg

For years Minnesota was known for its honest politicians such as HHH. It's hard to imagine that the people that voted for Humphrey would also vote for omar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88vipsite

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg