Politics

His prerogative. I don't care for either team. I'm just sick of Mahomes, Kelce, and Swift.
Might want to check your MAGA support meter - Trump is a big fan of Patrick and Brittany Mahomes.
 
Trump was cheered, Swift was booed.
She looked confused that she wasn't in a stadium full of little girls and beta boys fawning over her.
Endorsing the the most stupid woman in politics.......
Did I say anything about Taylor Swift or who she may have endorsed? I merely noted that Trump was a fan of Patrick and Britany and predicted a Chief's win. Hope his predictions for peace in Ukraine and the future of Gaza are more accurate.
 
Might want to check your MAGA support meter - Trump is a big fan of Patrick and Brittany Mahomes.

So Trump predicted a KC win, and reciprocated pleasantries on social media with some of their players.
Taylor Swift is obviously a KC fan (now).
Our friend in Arizona wanted the Eagles to win.

…I don’t understand the need or even the attempt to wring anything out of this. It sounds like a Professor Irwin Corey skit.
 
Quit watching the overpaid prima donnas and tasteless half times years ago. Interesting observation though is I have never seen so many “life-long” Chiefs fans the last 4 years. For the 50 years between the Hank Stram Chiefs championship win in 1970 and the Super Bowl of 2020, it was hard to find a Chiefs fan …. I guess they have been keeping their loyalty a secret
:):)
 
Last edited:
Quit watching the overpaid prima donnas and tasteless half times years ago. Interesting observation though is I have never seen so many “life-long” Chiefs fans the last 4 years. For the 50 years between the Hank Stram Chiefs championship win in 1970 and the Super Bowl of 2020, it was hard to find a Chiefs fan …. I guess they have been keeping their loyalty a secret
:):)

Yep, Same as Texas Ranger Baseball fans, I've been wearing the same Texas Rangers cap for 15 years now and once they won the world series everybody and their dog started wearing one.

It's ok though I'm not bitter...... Lots of peoples grandfathers died without seeing a world series
 
Looks like Trump has suspended the production of new pennies, 3 cents to produce something worth 1 cent. Nickels may be next it cost 13cents to produce them.
 
Looks like Trump has suspended the production of new pennies, 3 cents to produce something worth 1 cent. Nickels may be next it cost 13cents to produce them.
Maybe we need to work on making those cents WORTH more....
 
Quit watching the overpaid prima donnas and tasteless half times years ago. Interesting observation though is I have never seen so many “life-long” Chiefs fans the last 4 years. For the 50 years between the Hank Stram Chiefs championship win in 1970 and the Super Bowl of 2020, it was hard to find a Chiefs fan …. I guess they have been keeping their loyalty a secret
:):)

Many of those years it was damn hard to be a Chefs fan. I am just happy people now realize which state they actually play in....
 
If a cent would be worth more, it would be a nickel then I would think. :unsure:
If a penny were worth more, then so would every other denomination of coin and paper.
 
More than anything, halting issuance of the penny is a sad recognition of the long term erosion of the dollar. Both parties own it.
 
Also, it looks like gold is about to hit 3K an ounce (trading at $2931 as I type).
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,443
Members
169,566
Latest member
billfishes
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top