Politics

Biden is such a lying dung heap
I can’t believe he actually said that no military personnel has died during his administration, try telling that to the 13 families during our leaving Afghanistan.
 
Bless his heart! I hope the poor man doesn’t have a heart attack.
 
I’m not watching… but I keep getting pop ups in my news feed…

It appears the MSM thinks it’s a tie..

Making excuses for Biden hesitation and stuttering (he has acid reflux)… and basically calling both candidates liars.. while propping up the narrative that the economy really is good no matter what is said, that false answers Biden gives are just misunderstandings.. but false answers trump gives are intentional…

Sort of what you’d expect from the media in the event trump is dominating…
 
It's obvious Biden is not an the top of his game. He stares for extended periods of time and doesn't blink, almost like a Petit mal seizure. Yet CNN is going to award him a Grammy for his performance. :(
 
I am not sure Trump is winning this debate, but Biden is clearly looking like he has no business being President, or anything more serious than floor monitor of the assisted living facility.
 
In the liberal state of MN if murderous men are now housed with women.

Media and leftists hide that Trantifa activist is accused of killing trans person in Minnesota
Trans activists and groups have spread viral claims about a “transphobic” hate crime in Minnesota where a trans person was found dead.
Local media and the activists do not inform the public that the murder suspect is a trantifa activist who was in a relationship with the victim.
Margot Lewis, also known as Myles Gerald Lewis, identified with Antifa and expressed support for their deadly 2020 riots. Lewis is accused of murdering Liara Tsai (she/fae), whose real name was Thomas Omar Stavlo. I spoke to the Olmsted County jail in Minnesota and they said trans murder suspect Lewis “identifies as female” so is housed with females.
post photo preview
post photo preview
post photo preview
post photo preview
post photo preview
1/
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,377
Members
169,549
Latest member
RoseLang
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top