Politics

What a bunch of cretins. I’m conservative, but there was a time I could at least respect the Democrat party. That time has long since passed.

88012062_10157106658275914_1256156669973364736_o.jpeg

Honestly, it's kind of touching seeing such unity in the sheer hatred for Clinton and Bloomberg. It's one of those rare things that brings all folk together in mutual hatred, kinda like when a pedophile is in the general prison population.

If it is a brokered convention it is a possibility, but then they could put in just about anyone that they wanted. Scary thoughts.

My guess is that a brokered convention would result in Bernie for Pres, Mischelle for Vice. A bunch of former competitors being promised cabinet positions.

What a bunch of cretins. I’m conservative, but there was a time I could at least respect the Democrat party. That time has long since passed.

IKR? I mean, Bill Bradley And Pat Moynihan were wrong about nearly everything, but they were gentlemen, after all.

My guess is that a brokered convention would result in Bernie for Pres, Mischelle for Vice. A bunch of former competitors being promised cabinet positions.

Do you reckon Bernie would be stupid enough to drag HRC along as his VEEP?

The USA has labelled both Canada and the EU as threats to their "National Security" in order to justify new duties declared by their military Commander-in-Chief on the international trade of steel and aluminum. So I suggest that USA made products such as firearms and ammunition should be sold exclusively within the USA so Canada and Europe can help our esteemed neighbour defend themselves and improve their national security. Sadly, I have come to the conclusion that Canadians and Europeans should make do with their own products exclusively. For all our AfricaHunting friends in Canada, Europe, Africa and elsewhere, please don't buy any American made products. Lets's support the USA in their concern. One can never be too careful when there are evil guys to deal with, and it is our duty to help, as always.
You are full of crap !

Reactions: WAB
IKR? I mean, Bill Bradley And Pat Moynihan were wrong about nearly everything, but they were gentlemen, after all.

Bill Bradley was a heck of a basketball player too! Back in the day.

It looks to me that Venezuela started going in the crapper when all those Ford F-150s started arriving..............:whistle:

upload_2020-2-24_18-34-9.png

I am blown away that in a country with more than 325M people.. where more than 50% are generally left of center politically.. that this is the best the democratic party can come up with..

Identity politics. No one legitimate is going to want to be raked over the coals over something they might have said 40 years prior.

I could see Bernie tapping AOC as V.P......yeah he's just stupid enough to do it.

Fortunately, the constitution has something to say about that. She's not old enough this year.

Oh, they do. Except for the BoR. And the enumerated powers clause. And they REALLY love them some umbras and penumbras and emanations.

The constitution is something the Dem's want to trample in their quest for totalitarianism.

To paraphrase Martin Niemoller:

First they came for the Destructive Devices and I said nothing because I didn't have a Destructive Device;
Then they came for the machine guns and I said nothing because I didn't have a machine gun;
Then they came for the sub-machine guns and I said nothing because I didn't have a sub-machine gun;
Then they came for short barreled shotguns and I said nothing because I didn't have a short barreled shotgun;
Then they came for the cheap handguns(Saturday Night Specials) and I said nothing because I didn't have a SNS;
Then they came for armor piercing bullets (cop killers) and I said nothing because I had no Armor Piercing bullets;
Then they came for Assault Weapons and I said nothing because I had no Assault Weapons;
Now they are coming after any semi-automatic weapon

Although I have no semi-automatic weapon, maybe it's time that I said something.

Sorry, the above did not show article title....it’s in regards to Trump Jr. recently applying for Alaskan Bear Hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammie2072

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross