POLITICS NRA files for bankruptcy

Wayne was/is a crook. There's no other way to put it. Membership money went to buy suits, booze, trips etc and not for the defense of the 2nd amendment. I once was a member, no more until Wayne and this B of D are gone.

Think of the good BoD members that tried to reform that organization and instead had to resign or were run out on rails.

Wasn't the clean-it-up faction the late R. Lee Ermy, Tom Selleck, and Col. Oliver North among others?

Friends, here is a link to the details of the NRA class action lawsuit. Please review it and consider participating as leverage to initiate change within the NRA.

“Drain the swamp” in the NRA as well as Washington DC. Same issues IMO. People go thinking they can make a change, then discover they can get rich and live on “easy street” at other’s expense.
Very sad.
Thats kinda how all them organizations work. Hate to say it but BLM works the same way. The organizers are on easy street. Along with Peta humane society.

Friends, here is a link to the details of the NRA class action lawsuit. Please review it and consider participating as leverage to initiate change within the NRA.

This is infuriating! Absolutely disgusting that an organization could do such things!

That lawsuit is going nowhere fast. The lead plaintiff is representing himself. He is going to get killed. Brewer is one of the best lawyers in the USA. He's the guy you go to for "bet the company" litigation.

That lawsuit is going nowhere fast. The lead plaintiff is representing himself. He is going to get killed. Brewer is one of the best lawyers in the USA. He's the guy you go to for "bet the company" litigation.

@wesheltonj I believe you based upon your legal opinion of the merits of his claim. However, the pressure he applies with anyone that joins the class may be coercive and add pressure to the BoD to remove Mr. LaPierre. Even if we lose on the legal front, we may win the war.

None of us want to financially harm the NRA, we just want reformation.

So, what can be done? Continue to allow Wayne to rape the NRA?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaggieBayl

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!