Plains game hunt dates still available!

driehoek

AH veteran
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Messages
200
Reaction score
11
Location
Namibia
Website
baobab-safaris-namibia.com
Deals & offers
8
Media
31
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
NAPHA
Baobab Game Ranch has dates open for Plains Game hunts.
Our Special Day rates apply for thes hunts:One hunter one guide US$ 300.00 per day per hunter; 2 hunters one guide US$ 250.00 per hunter per day.
Included is:
Proffessional hunting guide
vehicle with 2 way radio
tracker
all soft drinks
accommodation ( each room with en-suit bathroom; hot and cold running water)
meals
laudry
field preparation of trophy

Hunting groups not larger than 4 hunters per group. Only one grpup per booking!

Observers and young hunters are welcome.

Trophies available according to price list.

Please contact me for more information.
 
Not so much responses. Just one thing, I did look at your website and it appares that your normal daily rate are the same as in this offer? Or did I miss something?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,656
Members
169,792
Latest member
Jameolsene
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top