Piper Rifles .500J

Hawken18

AH member
Joined
May 25, 2022
Messages
22
Reaction score
124
My gunsmith just finished up with my rifle this last week. I am now part of the 500 Jeffery club. Ben at Piper Rifles does unbelievable work.

8A0ED826-CF80-4960-A926-090914205122.jpeg
56E42ED6-3F4B-4EEE-AD84-B5F2999FEE39.jpeg
C2EC3DE4-1B30-4A78-9C22-F45C8B86EE38.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect. Such beautiful wood and craftmanship. Looking forward to your load development and hunt report.
 
My gunsmith just finished up with my rifle this last week. I am now part of the 500 Jeffery club. Ben at Piper Rifles does unbelievable work.
absolutely incredible beautiful rifle!!!!!
 
Matrix spun up the barrel. As far as I know, there are only two companies that can do it. There were some modifications done afterwards by Piper Rifles.
Would also highly recommend Matrix for anyone looking for an integral barrel. They were very easy to work with. They sent progress pictures and created a beautiful barrel. They have continued to grow exponentially so I would imagine the lead times are a bit longer than what I experienced.
 
Beautiful rifle. Nothing more to add.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,245
Messages
1,569,671
Members
168,751
Latest member
cosmicdronelightshow
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top