Picked up my crate today

Moe324

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 31, 2024
Messages
503
Reaction score
1,889
Media
62
Hunting reports
Africa
6
Was able to pick up my crate today. Truck bed was 41.5 between wheel wells and the crate is 41". Just fit. Took almost 3 hours to unload by myself. The eland about killed me. Trying to hold it and unscrew it. I think half my weight was screws . Everything was fine except my porcupine lost some quills but easy to put them back in I think.
 
IMG_20250924_153311277_HDR.jpg
 
Christmas in September, congrats!
 
Congratulations, getting excited myself just seeing this.
 
PHEW!!!
I also have a Maverick and an inbound crate. I was worried that I was going to have to borrow my buddies F150 to pick it up and then endure a lot of “busting of the chops” concerning my trucklet at deer camp…
 
That was a honking big crate! The mounts look outstanding as well.
Looking forward to seeing them displayed!!
What taxidermist is doing the dip&pack stuff?
 
That was a honking big crate! The mounts look outstanding as well.
Looking forward to seeing them displayed!!
What taxidermist is doing the dip&pack stuff?
I have a local guy that will do them. I'm a woodworker and I have been building bases for him building up a credit so hopefully I don't have a big bill with him too I am trying to do a trade with another really well known bobcat taxidermist to see if he will do the caracal.
 
Awesome :D Beers:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,984
Members
169,088
Latest member
Emely31072
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top