Photobucket?

Scholar

AH senior member
Joined
Aug 14, 2020
Messages
58
Reaction score
35
I haven't logged in to PhotoBucket in many years ... but when I tried to yesterday ... I was redirected to a site that has a domain address that begins with s776 ... ... along with a message asking me to confirm my email address ... all of which makes me think that my log-in link has been hijacked ...

Has anyone else had a similar issue? ...

Does anyone else's PhotoBucket page address begin with s776? ...

I'm figuring the best thing to do is forget about PhotoBucket and use another photo-sharing website ... (a free one) ...

Any suggestions? ...
 
PB lost a lot of users when it banned third party hosting for those that were using the free version and now in the last few months something is going on with them where there are problems with photos that are hosted even with paying members.

I have been using Imgur for quite a while now. It is free and works well.
 
Apparently ... one doesn't need PhotoBucket ... or anything else ... just copy and paste ...

1597849116227.png
 
Copy and past works fine until you try to view the image using TapTalk on a phone. Then the image shows up as a broken link. From what I have read about the problem with TapTalk is that they are not going to do anything about it.
 
Copy and past works fine until you try to view the image using TapTalk on a phone. Then the image shows up as a broken link. From what I have read about the problem with TapTalk is that they are not going to do anything about it.

I hate i-phones ... never use mine ... and I figure that a photo on an i-phone is too small for anyone to appreciate, anyway ... so I figure ... screw 'em ... it's copy & paste for me ... :) ...
 
I don't have an I phone, all my pics are on my comp at home. I left Puke bucket when they started charging and went stupid. I use Imgur for the forums that require a pic host (1), otherwise I don't use anything. I love forums that let you upload pics from your own device.
Annoys me no end when guys think they need a host when they don't. PB should be relegated to the scrape heap of history. Rant for the day!
 
I also left PB when they tried to have me pay.

Imgur works just fine for me.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,571,714
Members
169,399
Latest member
JulianePon
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top