Photobucket?

Scholar

AH senior member
Reaction score
I haven't logged in to PhotoBucket in many years ... but when I tried to yesterday ... I was redirected to a site that has a domain address that begins with s776 ... ... along with a message asking me to confirm my email address ... all of which makes me think that my log-in link has been hijacked ...

Has anyone else had a similar issue? ...

Does anyone else's PhotoBucket page address begin with s776? ...

I'm figuring the best thing to do is forget about PhotoBucket and use another photo-sharing website ... (a free one) ...

Any suggestions? ...

PB lost a lot of users when it banned third party hosting for those that were using the free version and now in the last few months something is going on with them where there are problems with photos that are hosted even with paying members.

I have been using Imgur for quite a while now. It is free and works well.

Apparently ... one doesn't need PhotoBucket ... or anything else ... just copy and paste ...

1597849116227.png

Copy and past works fine until you try to view the image using TapTalk on a phone. Then the image shows up as a broken link. From what I have read about the problem with TapTalk is that they are not going to do anything about it.

Copy and past works fine until you try to view the image using TapTalk on a phone. Then the image shows up as a broken link. From what I have read about the problem with TapTalk is that they are not going to do anything about it.

I hate i-phones ... never use mine ... and I figure that a photo on an i-phone is too small for anyone to appreciate, anyway ... so I figure ... screw 'em ... it's copy & paste for me ... :) ...

I don't have an I phone, all my pics are on my comp at home. I left Puke bucket when they started charging and went stupid. I use Imgur for the forums that require a pic host (1), otherwise I don't use anything. I love forums that let you upload pics from your own device.
Annoys me no end when guys think they need a host when they don't. PB should be relegated to the scrape heap of history. Rant for the day!

I also left PB when they tried to have me pay.

Imgur works just fine for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross