Peter Hathaway Capstick

Jamie D Van Roekel

AH enthusiast
Joined
Mar 19, 2015
Messages
398
Reaction score
550
Media
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Does anyone know a place where I can find Peter’s audio books, we are having difficulty finding audio versions on the book apps. I drive truck for a living and would like to listen while I drive. We’ve Googled and can only find Death in the Long Grass on one of the less unknown apps. Nothing on the audible apps.
Thanks
 
Looks like an excellent business opportunity for an ambitious entrepreneur who likes hunting.
 
Looks like an excellent business opportunity for an ambitious entrepreneur who likes hunting.
Well, I'm ambitious... But I have a voice perfect for silent movies.
 
I've got the voice...
 
Capstivk?? C'mon man!
 
Looks like an excellent business opportunity for an ambitious entrepreneur who likes hunting.


Trust me, it is very ambitious as I am working on a similar publishing project and the details on how this is accomplished is, let’s say, a royal pain.

In point of fact a few years ago I was in contact with his old editor regarding rights to several of his books. I can’t go into details but I do have his books in my sights to produce as audiobooks when the stars align.
 
Deal! Who is going to be our first customers?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,268
Messages
1,571,074
Members
169,252
Latest member
MarinaVpp
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top