Pelican Cases

Warbird782

AH enthusiast
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
423
Reaction score
525
Media
12
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
NRA, SCI
Hunted
EC and NW Province RSA, USA
Newbie to the site and this has probably been beaten to death BUT any good or bad reviews of Pelican Cases for travel to Africa? My first day of hunting there is 5 weeks from today. Thanks for the help!
Dave
 
Bullet proof!
Cut the foam, fit the rifle, lock it and forget about them until you open it at the range on the farm.
 
Pistol cases are dandy for transporting ammunition.
 
Thanks for the response! TSA lock or padlock for the case?
 
No to the TSA locks.

+1, this is perhaps the most confusing thing ever done by allowing a lock that only the owner and TSA can open, like those keys would never mind their way to less than honest people. TSA website makes it clear on firearms and ammo, locks that only the owner can open.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,361
Members
170,562
Latest member
MavisWoods
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top