Pay It Forward-Free

Thanks! I will get something posted here sometime today.
 
I have a couple offerings.

200 30-06 mil brass once fired, decapped, FL sized, trimmed, pp swaged, cleaned, ready to load. This has a variety of mil head stamps.
20220321_122457.jpg


or

Galco Kingtuk IWB holster for a S&W Compact 9 or 40. Right hand. Brand new.
20220321_122620.jpg

20220321_122628.jpg

20220321_122652.jpg
 
If still available I will take the 30/06 brass
 
@AZDAVE the brass is yours. PM your info and I'll get them in the mail
 
Free to a good home, ordered these by mistake a few years back and I,m not going to use them.

fullsizeoutput_a09.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_a0d.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_a0b.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to put up a pair of new snake chaps they have a 24"inseam and attach to you belt, I can send a picture from my phone(do not know how to post pictures here) so pm me thanks Jim
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Scott CWO You got it. PM your info and I'll get it in the mail
 
B78AF2EA-AFAF-47FB-A45B-70D645CEC05B.jpeg

2567B00C-A0F4-4FF8-A776-6DE61A67475F.jpeg
9C6BE67F-0F71-47A2-9BAC-248DDE4CDBD6.jpeg

Here’s some items:
1. 1” steel black rings NIB for a CZ550/555 rifle.
2. 1” new dark gray Ruger rings.
3. One piece base with screws that came off an Interarms Model X .375 H&H rifle.
4. Adjustable nylon rifle sling.

Hope someone can put these items to good use!
 
I'll take these if still available. Look like they could make some good "plinking" loads for the 375 H&H. I'll look around tonight to find something to put forward in exchange.

Best regards,
PM me your Info
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,915
Members
169,049
Latest member
bustsizegelzapovecanjegrudi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top