Pay It Forward-Free

Sorry should have quoted the am I going to heaven..I did see some good deals in the latest cabalas bass pro rag especially for the beginner hunter.theres several economy hunting guns in there a 12 ga.over and under 3" gun for 300$ and a set of Leopold banocs I think they were 200$.

I love to see this thread working as intended

I have a set of Talley 2 piece mounts with integral 1” rings for a Winchester M70 with .330” rear hole spacing. Never mounted on a rifle.
Free to a good home in the Continental US.
PM me.
4D6EFACD-AC95-4897-82C5-3A9A2B8429C7.jpeg

I have a set of Talley 2 piece mounts with integral 1” rings for a Winchester M70 with .330” rear hole spacing. Never mounted on a rifle.
Free to a good home in the Continental US.
PM me.View attachment 425985
To bad these aren't for the .860 rear spacing, I've been looking for a set to use on my pre 64. Good on your for paying it forward.

ROOKHAWK...

If you have the 358 NORMA MAG AMMO i would love to have that for a buddy and ill put some good stuff up! love the PIF...great great idea!

ROOKHAWK...

If you have the 358 NORMA MAG AMMO i would love to have that for a buddy and ill put some good stuff up! love the PIF...great great idea!

Hi @gprippers it will take me a couple days to sort out, but consider them yours. Need to figure out what I must do with recent fee and logistical changes of sending ORM-D via FedEx but I’ll get it done. PM me the address you need them sent to (not a PO Box) and if required in your State, or gun owners ID, etc. (won’t send them where its illegal to send them)

The 358 Norma ammo has been sent to @gprippers . Sorry for the slow shipping as I was out of town.
THANK YOU SIR! GREATLY APPRECIATED AND ILL BE POSTING UP SOME ITEMS TO "PAY IT FORWARD" AS I COME BY THEM WHEN CLEANING OUT SAFES AND RELOADING BENCH, ETC.

222 REMINGTON BRASS! OLD STOCK THATS STILL NEW NEVER BEEN LOADED UP! A TOTAL OF 73 PIECES OF NEW PRIMED AND ALL IS STILL PRETTIER THEN PICS SHOW FOR SURE! LOL! ILL THROW IN A BOX OF OLD ONCE FIRED! POST YOU ARE TAKING IT AND SEND ME SHIPPING INFO! THANKS AND ILL BE POSTING UP STUFF AS I REORGANIZE AND FIND STUFF!

[
IMG_6590.JPG
IMG_6591.JPG
IMG_6593.JPG
IMG_6589.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
222 REMINGTON BRASS! OLD STOCK THATS STILL NEW NEVER BEEN LOADED UP! A TOTAL OF 73 PIECES OF NEW PRIMED AND ALL IS STILL PRETTIER THEN PICS SHOW FOR SURE! LOL! ILL THROW IN A BOX OF OLD ONCE FIRED! POST YOU ARE TAKING IT AND SEND ME SHIPPING INFO! THANKS AND ILL BE POSTING UP STUFF AS I REORGANIZE AND FIND STUFF!

[View attachment 432395View attachment 432396View attachment 432397View attachment 432398

Nice one @gprippers . The .222 was and is a very popular single shot and drilling cartridge for European roe deer hunters. I'm sure several people on this forum will be chomping at the bits to get quality .222 brass. All the best to you and yours.

I’ll take the triple deuce cases for my granddaughter’s old Remy 700! I’ve got some excellent 50 grain Nosler BT loads for it she uses on prairie rats!
Will send you a PM shortly. Thanks!

Let me check my stuff (tons of it!) to find something worthy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg