Pay It Forward-Free

When did Remington start stamping an F on the casehead?
You are correct Ray, these are extremely rare Remington brass and I’ve changed my mind on just giving them away. They may be purchased individually by PM.

I found a few goodies to post.
I have 3 choke tubes that fit my old Win 1300 I/cylinder, modified, and full.(modified is a Carlson’s)
A Davis industries P 380 5 round magazine.
And a DAO hammer for a beretta 92/96.
A1A2573D-B3D7-4282-9470-86EF5DA2557C.jpeg
E48EEED7-0312-4D44-B941-20260A4384FF.jpeg
0B5FF79F-8FBF-4ABA-A076-3444C912053A.jpeg

Here's something else for your consideration. I can't manage to give anything away on here! So maybe this is it!
Mark Sullivan VHS video collection! Now YOU can decide how you go into battle against Africa's deadliest game!.....IF you have a VHS player.

View attachment 402564
These are gone. @freefall will be the new owner.

Alright guys I’ve been thinking of something that would be useful, and help get a kid interested in what we do. I have up to offer a Mathews Genesis Bow. It has with it a quiver, fiber optic sights, 4 arrows and a release. I started my oldest son out on this bow and it is perfect to get a kid interested in Archery. I will post photos when I get home but this is a stock photo of the exact same bow. Thank you to everyone who participates in this thread and plays by the rules.

1783538A-A233-4BE3-9884-8F463732C375.jpeg

I also still have the once fired 22 LR brass available but it is Federal brass now as all of the Remington “F” marked brass has sold.
Cheers,
Cody

Alright guys I’ve been thinking of something that would be useful, and help get a kid interested in what we do. I have up to offer a Mathews Genesis Bow. It has with it a quiver, fiber optic sights, 4 arrows and a release. I started my oldest son out on this bow and it is perfect to get a kid interested in Archery. I will post photos when I get home but this is a stock photo of the exact same bow. Thank you to everyone who participates in this thread and plays by the rules.

View attachment 402712
I also still have the once fired 22 LR brass available but it is Federal brass now as all of the Remington “F” marked brass has sold.
Cheers,
Cody
@Bullthrower338
Cody If'n you reprime those 22 cases I will take them as 17 mac1 rimfire as it is impossible to get at the moment. You work out how to reprise them and the world will beat a path to your door.
Bob

@Bullthrower338
Cody If'n you reprime those 22 cases I will take them as 17 mac1 rimfire as it is impossible to get at the moment. You work out how to reprise them and the world will beat a path to your door.
Bob
Here you go Bob! I bet you would be in a mad house by the time you got a box loaded!

View attachment 402712
Cheers,
Cody
I can attest these are excellent bows to start kids with.. and also pretty much the standard if your kid is going to be on an archery team in TX (public HS).. Our youngest has a couple of these (shoots on her HS archery team.. went to the state tournament this year, etc).. great bows..

Uh

View attachment 402712
Cheers,
Cody
If this thang can be cranked up to 80 and will go 30" draw, my 10 year old daughter could sure use it!

Genesis bows are great- Washington State Fish & Wildlife uses them for archery portion on Hunter Education. they work very well and the students really like them.

Here you go Bob! I bet you would be in a mad house by the time you got a box loaded!

@Bullthrower338.
I'll make a deal with you Cody. You prime them and I will load them 1n 17 Mach1 then m at be we can progress onto 17HMR and 22 mag.
You never know if someone has some old 5mm rem mags we could take that on as well.
Mate we would be millionaires in a month.
A nd who told you I was right in the head anyhoo
Bob

You are correct Ray, these are extremely rare Remington brass and I’ve changed my mind on just giving them away. They may be purchased individually by PM.
Believe it or not, my nephew actually has me save .22 rimfire casings for him. He uses them as jackets when he casts bullets or something like that...

@Bullthrower338.
I'll make a deal with you Cody. You prime them and I will load them 1n 17 Mach1 then m at be we can progress onto 17HMR and 22 mag.
You never know if someone has some old 5mm rem mags we could take that on as well.
Mate we would be millionaires in a month.
A nd who told you I was right in the head anyhoo
Bob
Bob,
You would hate to know I bought 2000 rounds of 17 M2 for my buddy’s birthday two weeks ago. It pays to hang out in low places where I do. Lol

Genesis bows are great- Washington State Fish & Wildlife uses them for archery portion on Hunter Education. they work very well and the students really like them.
I purchased 10 for a 4H group and they loved them! No draw length or let off!

Bullthrower338 - if the bow is available I would like it.
It is yours sir! PM me the info and place a worthy item on the thread! I will cover shipping to you unless of course you are in BFE, then we negotiate!
09B1CC1E-3F41-45F5-A0D8-AA1864CD6A34.jpeg

Here is the actual rig you will receive

Last I knew Corbin made equipment and supplies for making jacketed bullets from 22 casings. As noted previously there is a company that sells stuff to reload 22 rf. I knew a fellow that would scrape old Ohio blue Tip strike anywhere match heads then stuff the "stuff" into the rim, put a small charge of Bullseye in and seat a cast bullet. I didn't pursue the business because at the time 22lr sold for about $.02 each- on sale $8.99 a 500 brick. As I recall there was a problem (one of several) getting the priming stuff into the rim where it had been squashed by the firing pin so there was about a 20% misfire rate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SibylLasse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,