Pay It Forward-Free

I received my item from ArmyAV8tor today. The two posts above are still available and for an additional pay it forward, I have a duplicate copy of Africa hunting gazette summer 2019 still in plastic if someone has never given the magazine a try and would like to. Shipping lower 48
A22F1A7D-6962-422B-B683-F88A1E71EDD3.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have two items up for grabs.

91B3E32C-411C-4A2F-B498-AB63AC52636B.jpeg
First are 62 Barnes XLC .257, 100 grain bullets. These are the blue solid dry film coated “X” bullets.

Second is a copy of “Hunting Africa’s Dangerous Game” by Bill Stewart.
 
Two boxes of Hornady 450/400 (NIB, 40 count) brass. Must be a supporter of this site.
Hi Chuckar,
If brass is still available I could put it to good use!
 
Consider it done.

PM me your information and I'll try to get it out this week.
 
Here's something else for your consideration. I can't manage to give anything away on here! So maybe this is it!
Mark Sullivan VHS video collection! Now YOU can decide how you go into battle against Africa's deadliest game!.....IF you have a VHS player.

Screenshot_20210517-203744_Chrome.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
All righty guys, for the Generous post of 450/400 brass that I jumped on from @Chukar i will offer up this! BOOM
1921B613-DD5B-45D3-8DD0-93D71EC34C8F.jpeg

that’s right boys, once fired Remington Golden Bullet Brass! I’ve got several hundred of them, no I’m not counting them out, they are free so you get em all! Before you say Cody has lost his mind, I assure you I know what I’m doing and I can spare these! I just want to give back a little because shit, it’s what I do!

cheers,
Cody

just shitting y’all, I will put something up shortly!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
All righty guys, for the Generous post of 450/400 brass that I jumped on from @Chukar i will offer up this! BOOM
View attachment 402573
that’s right boys, once fired Remington Golden Bullet Brass! I’ve got several hundred of them, no I’m not counting them out, they are free so you get em all! Before you say Cody has lost his mind, I assure you I know what I’m doing and I can spare these! I just want to give back a little because shit, it’s what I do!

cheers,
Cody

just shitting y’all, I will put something up shortly!
Do you use Reloader 22 powder for these?
 
How do you handle the recoil????

I figured you’d be using trail boss...

[emoji846]
 
PM me your address and I will get it in the mail tomorrow
Pm sent, thank you!

I have a new old stock Kane gun chap for a Browning BLR 81 short action (appears to be steel version???). I accidently bought it for my pistol grip blr and it didn't fit.

I also have a used black powder flask most likely made by Pedersoli. 35 grain spout but can get other sizes. Be good for an 1858 or Walker/Dragoon. I def would not use in a 51 or 60. There is corrosion but in good working order - probably could be cleaned up a bit on the metal parts.
20210517_214613.jpg
20210517_214630.jpg
20210517_214651.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,267
Messages
1,571,064
Members
169,251
Latest member
EdwardoMee
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top