Pay It Forward-Free

Why yes! How else do I power the 650 to make 9mm? And that room isn't going to organize itself...
I like your style! I kept mine so pissed off I would never have let her control the powder in anything I was shooting!
 
Cleaning out my reloading room...
Here we have a used but good factory 10/22 mount and aftermarket high 1" see through rings. Perfect for the mentor of a junior shooter wishing to have a scope and maintain the use of the iron sights OR mount a large objective scope. Nothing fancy, but it really works.
Gratis to a good home in lower 48.

IMG_20191210_165934824.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just in time for Christmas, I’ve got 2 boxes of Remington 338 win mag 225 grain PSP’s. I’ll pick up the shipping to the conus.
8C1BA7A5-3164-410A-AF94-ACFCD09D4E58.jpeg


Doug
 
That was a very generous offer dtec41!!!

Thank you, I do appreciate it, but in all honesty, most of my factory ammo has been from estate sales or guys that hung up their harder kicking rifles for something more sedate. When I got my first 338, it came with 2 boxes of cartridges. My second came with 8 boxes. Sort of spiraled from there. One estate sale I picked up 9 boxes of various manufacturers for $10/box. Not a lot of people out here shoot that caliber. 30-06 is vastly overpowering for any game here. Still, it’s fun to see the look on their faces when you pound something.

Anyway, I thought it’d be a cool Christmas present. Who doesn’t need/want more ammo! When I PM’d with Lee, he had a really cool story as to why he wanted them. That made it worth it!

Thanks again and Merry Christmas.
 
Thanks for the 300 Weatherby Hornady dies @TNDave, in return I am offering up approximately 490 Rainier 115gr 9mm HP bullets. I have another box and will take years for me to reload that many. I will pick up shipping in the US via USPS priority mail.

full
 

Attachments

  • 15765433245542708951502958605269.jpg
    15765433245542708951502958605269.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 200
Last edited by a moderator:
pistol grips by Hogue fits Beretta 92F, 92FS, 92G, 92D, Centurian, 96D and M9. Shipped to lower 48 states
80DD8AF5-76B2-4413-8069-92C40FFD82EC.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,571,938
Members
169,469
Latest member
LupeMcConn
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top