Pay It Forward-Free

Have you used the powder measure yet?

I finally put it to use today. Loaded up 100 rounds. Once I got it set up properly, it worked well. It definitely speeds up the loading process from my old dip, weigh and pour method. I think I’m going to like it!
IMG_1288.JPG
 
I have a good use for it and would appreciate it.

In return I would like to offer up a brand new hardback copy of Bwana Babu by Dr. Joseph Greenfield.

14B27CB3-FD2F-47E8-AAAA-53FABA47C5B2.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have a good use for it and would appreciate it.

In return I would like to offer up a brand new hardback copy of Bwana Babu by Dr. Joseph Greenfield.
View attachment 249618

I would jump on this, if I didn't already own it. It's not a bad book, and a good read if flying to Africa.
 
I would jump on this, if I didn't already own it. It's not a bad book, and a good read if flying to Africa.
It is a good read, I bought it the other day and then realized I have already read it and have it on my book shelf. Lol. Rather than return it I would just as soon see an AH member have it.
Cheers,
Cody
 
I have a good use for it and would appreciate it.

In return I would like to offer up a brand new hardback copy of Bwana Babu by Dr. Joseph Greenfield.

View attachment 249665

I would like book and in return I have a book. I bought to read when I went on my first trip this year.
Hunting Africa a practical guide
IMG_2777.jpg
 
I have these two books that I received from @sestoppelman . Scott was kind enough to offer up the books to the first person with correct answer of where he is going hunting next, and I was the lucky guesser.
I have read and enjoyed the books and now it’s time to pay it forward and pass them on to the next reader.
If you would like to receive these two books, just be the first one to reply in this thread and I will be happy to ship them to you for free, just as Scott did for me :)

F6E647C2-2772-4BF7-9F04-C646E3BF2AB1.jpeg


C7334302-39C2-4569-8B27-BE00A826BFC0.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@IdaRam, good morning sir. If they have not been taken, I'd like to take the books from you. Thank you.
 
@IdaRam, good morning sir. If they have not been taken, I'd like to take the books from you. Thank you.
You got it Oscar. Books are yours! :)
Just PM me your ship-to address and I will get them headed your way.
 
I just finished reading Bwana Babu and would like to pass it along to anyone interested.
IMG_5236.JPG


Also have these two if anyone is interested to pass along

IMG_5236.JPG
IMG_5236.JPG
 
@TOBY458, are the .416 Barnes bullets still available?
 
I have some stuff for anyone who owns Springfield XDs. US shipping addresses only please.

1 - 357 Sig XD magazine
2 - 40 S&W XDM magazine
2 - 45 ACP mag extender
3 - 40 S&W mag extender
20181208_114118.jpg
 
Last edited:
Toby, you can always start by showing us what you have. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,014
Members
169,474
Latest member
AubreyWyan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top