Pay It Forward-Free

Thanks for clarification! Someone will love these, I'm sure!
 
.22 Hornet Bullets

85 Nosler 45 grain
63 Speer 40 grain

Bullets 22.jpg
 
I got items for free like; putting the cart before the horse, but only when I was going to buy the "rest" of the item. I bought boxes of 30-06 ammo because I knew I'd be buying one in the near future. I ordered a Browning X-bolt in 30-06 (Left Hand) but got a 300 Win Mag.....I was going to buy that gun too, but much later :ROFLMAO:
 
I'm digging through a "horde" I just got from a good friend who's husband passed and had a sizeable collection of reloading components - so once I filter through them, I know I'll have some things I can post out here again.
 
Dibs on 416 bullets :)
You're close. He apparently liked shooting .41 Rem Mag - a lot! But she can't find the pistol! Nor did I find any powder but I'm betting its there but in a closet, cabinet, garage, etc. Luckily, I have two .41's so that's a great windfall in terms of brass, bullets and primers.
 
You're close. He apparently liked shooting .41 Rem Mag - a lot! But she can't find the pistol! Nor did I find any powder but I'm betting its there but in a closet, cabinet, garage, etc. Luckily, I have two .41's so that's a great windfall in terms of brass, bullets and primers.
I have a 4 3/4 Blackhawk 41 mag if you have any excess components let me know please.
 
@Hornedfrogbbq has inspired me. I've gotten a few things from you guys from this thread, and I was always sincerely excited to get whatever it was. I think this is such a great thing for a great group of people. So....let's keep her going! To someone who needs it, I offer a stainless 4x Swift scope. Don't feel too bad if you've never heard of one, I hadn't either. It. Is clear and will look darned good on something! Thanks for all you do, Fellas!
20260610_173200.jpgHedge20260610_173236.jpg20260610_173251.jpg 20260610_173145.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,409
Members
169,354
Latest member
MarionMcCl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top