Pay It Forward-Free

I will take the 350 RM dies if still available?
 
405 and the 22-250 dies to @odonata.
 
Here is the Snowboard Parka. Totally Waterproof and Windproof from my experience. It will not protect against roken bones, however!!
I would like the parka if it is still available.
I am busy thinking of things to pay forward with, believe me. I won't be able to post pics, though.
 
Offering a Buck Slaughter leather clip on gun rest. Fits on belt, butt placed inside for easier port arms carry. Nice, too.
 
Full disclosure, it is clip on so it can pop off bending over. I backtracked 200 yds once to find it...
 
My turn to offer one up, thanks to Rare Breed…. I have a black factory synthetic Remington 700 SA stock. It is gently used and is a takeoff for a project I recently completed.
Putting this back to the top in case anyone needs it.
 
I could put the .224 Match Kings to good use.

Dg870
 
Yes - reminder to whoever wants to claim an item on the Pay It Forward should make a public post for "I'll take them" and offer a PIF item in its place.
^^ This ^^
 
@Paul K was kind enough to ship some reloading dies to me. In appreciation for that kind gesture, I'd like to see if anyone can use some 1" Leupold offset rings for a Ruger #1. Sometimes it can be a little difficult to get some scopes mounted on a Ruger #1 unless it has generous eye relief. Being able to move the scope a few millimeters rearward can help.

In the picture below, you can see my two 303 British falling blocks with the offset ring on the Ruger:

AH_303_Offset_Ring.JPG


I have two sets. One is a medium (I guess similar to a Ruger size 4) for ~42mm scopes. The other set is high (like a Ruger size 5) for scopes with a 50~52mm objective. Let me know which set you would like to have.

AH_Ring_01.jpeg


AH_Ring_02.jpeg
 
I'd like to take you up on your generosity for the medium rings. I'll be out of town for a bit so no hurry.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,554
Members
169,372
Latest member
KishaPasch
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top