Pay It Forward-Free

AZDAVE was kind enough to send me some reformed .375 Wby brass. In return I’d like to put up 100 Remington .25/06 cases. First PM gets them.
Thanks again AZDAVE.

View attachment 607273View attachment 607274
I'll take the 25.06 brass. PM coming momentarily.

When baby falls asleep, I'll head to the reloading room and see what I can find to offed up
 
Alright everyone, my turn.

Up for grabs is a brand new (sealed) set of Hornady Custom Grade dies in 25-06 (full length 2 die set). Item 546262 if you want to search for it and get full details.

I found I have 2 sets of these, so I'm keeping my open set I've used and giving away the new ones.

First to post an "I'll take it" gets them... willing to ship anywhere, as long as postage cost doesn't get outrageous (or if you want to pay for it).

Finally, as there has been some issues with takers not posting a P.I.F. item, members with less than 100 posts can absolutely claim these, but will be asked to post their offering before I ship.

17164302289053127406510958281715.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Alright everyone, my turn.

Up for grabs is a brand new (sealed) set of Hornady Custom Grade dies in 25-06 (full length 2 die set). Item 546262 if you want to search for it and get full details.

I found I have 2 sets of these, so I'm keeping my open set I've used and giving away the new ones.

First to post an "I'll take it" gets them... willing to ship anywhere, as long as postage cost doesn't get outrageous (or if you want to pay for it).

Finally, as there has been some issues with takers not posting a P.I.F. item, members with less than 100 posts can absolutely claim these, but will be asked to post their offering before I ship.
Great idea with your last sentence. I have seen more and more "sandbaggers" lately on here that will snatch something up and never post something in return.
 
I'm not sure how I or when I got these, but I do know that I don't have a 7x57 and never did have one. So, if someone could give them a good home just shoot me a PM.
free2.jpg
free1.jpg
 
Alright everyone, my turn.

Up for grabs is a brand new (sealed) set of Hornady Custom Grade dies in 25-06 (full length 2 die set). Item 546262 if you want to search for it and get full details.

I found I have 2 sets of these, so I'm keeping my open set I've used and giving away the new ones.

First to post an "I'll take it" gets them... willing to ship anywhere, as long as postage cost doesn't get outrageous (or if you want to pay for it).

Finally, as there has been some issues with takers not posting a P.I.F. item, members with less than 100 posts can absolutely claim these, but will be asked to post their offering before I ship.

View attachment 607535
I'll take it.

I don't have a lot of posts...mainly a reader here - but will post an item as soon as I can this evening.
 
I'll take it.

I don't have a lot of posts...mainly a reader here - but will post an item as soon as I can this evening.
They're yours @CRaZ3d , just post up your item when you have a moment. I'll reply separately to your PM to get shipping details lined out.
 
Thank you @Tbitty !

I have multiple items up for grabs:

1) NEW Talley Scope Mounts #740708
30MM, Medium, Savage 110, 111, 112, 114, 116 - pre AccuTrigger I believe.

2) NEW SightMark .357/38 Special bore sight laser

3) NEW Birchwood Casey Perma Blue & Tru-Oil kit

If that isn't an acceptable amount, please let me know.

Please quote this post with a "I'll take it" and then PM me your address.

20240529_194136.jpg
20240529_192115.jpg
20240529_192025.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Your dies are in the mail @CRaZ3d

Sent you a PM with tracking info
 
Pelican 1700 bottom foam pieces. Has Sharpie markings on one side that I had planned on cutting out but I got custom foam made instead. Whoever wants it is welcome to it provided they pick up the tab for shipping.
1717523908093.png
 
Pelican 1700 bottom foam pieces. Has Sharpie markings on one side that I had planned on cutting out but I got custom foam made instead. Whoever wants it is welcome to it provided they pick up the tab for shipping.
View attachment 611023
This is only sticking around until Tuesday when the recycle bin goes out. Speak up or it ships out.
 
PM Sent! They are yours!
Received the 404Jeff bullets today, all I can say is thanks. It was way more than I expected
Take care Chuck
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,456
Messages
1,576,714
Members
170,621
Latest member
Tahlia4073
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top