Pay It Forward-Free

Thanks for the 10mm brass woodcarver. In return I’m putting up a set of Bair 7.62 Russian (7,62x54) reloading dies.
IMG_1823.jpeg
 
Up for claim is this Hornady Lock-N-Load straight OAL gauge (I do not have any of the cartridge inserts) and a Hornady die wrench. The packaging is a little beat up, but both items are unused and like new. I'll be happy to cover regular shipping in the CONUS, but will ask the claimant to cover anything beyond that.

20240218_111746.jpg
 
Up for claim is this Hornady Lock-N-Load straight OAL gauge (I do not have any of the cartridge inserts) and a Hornady die wrench. The packaging is a little beat up, but both items are unused and like new. I'll be happy to cover regular shipping in the CONUS, but will ask the claimant to cover anything beyond that.

View attachment 588114
Still got it? I will take it
 
Kids have track meet tonight, I’ll go through the war chest tomorrow after work and get something or things posted up
 
Once a member claims an item we usually see a post of something the recipient is offering to keep the thread going. Thank you for the update!
Looks like the person joined just to claim the item from his post history. Hasn’t been back since march 3rd. Hope I am wrong but this is why I think the person claiming the item probably shouldn’t be doing so in their first post.

Well it says he joined in 2022 so hopefully he’ll be back around and hold up his end of this thread.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,010
Members
169,474
Latest member
AubreyWyan
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top