Pay It Forward-Free

I have an open box of Barnes 500 gr RNSP .475” diameter bullets looking for a good home.

There are 22 bullets left…the remainder are rolling around my car somewhere. The box spilled and I lost a few of them. I was going to sell them but it’s Christmas and I’d rather pass them to someone who will use them.

93FED998-6FC4-4404-8BAD-1A40E325CB77.jpeg
 
I have an open box of Barnes 500 gr RNSP .475” diameter bullets looking for a good home.

There are 22 bullets left…the remainder are rolling around my car somewhere. The box spilled and I lost a few of them. I was going to sell them but it’s Christmas and I’d rather pass them to someone who will use them.

View attachment 576102
Go do some donuts in a parking lot. That should get all up settled on 1 side and easy to find :ROFLMAO:
 
Go do some donuts in a parking lot. That should get all up settled on 1 side and easy to find :ROFLMAO:
You joke but I was accelerating up my inclined driveway last night, getting some of them to roll to the back. It was goofy but it worked!

Also, bullets are spoken for.
 
Ok. Seems like this thread has stalled a bit so I figure I will toss something out there that I was trying to sell to see if we can get some energy pumping here again. Knowing everyone on this forum, it’ll be hopping pretty quickly. I would like to preemptively speak up for the double rifle collecting dust in someone’s closet. Promise to give it lots of attention and use.
0E7257F2-6064-4648-ABE4-3B49EF009B2A.jpeg

Up for grabs is a set of RCBS dies for .338 Win Mag. Shipped USPS flat rate box - US only.
 
I’ll take them thanks
 
Now I need to find something to offer up
 
@Rob404 I'll take the dies.

I'll PM a ship to address. Muchas gracias
 
No Problem
 
Have a set of RCBS 6.5x55 dies, Lee collet dies for 338 WM, 50 fireformed from 375 H&H rounds of brass for 375 Weatherby, and 100 new 45 super brass that is up for anyone needing them.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,365
Members
169,344
Latest member
linebet
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top