Pay It Forward-Free

To those who I shipped the 338 brass, Leupold rings/mount & 375 bullets. Please let me know if you received the items, they should have been delivered on Monday. Thank you!

In leuw of the leather cartridge belt i had intended on posting, I'm posting up a canvas(?) and leather, 4 cartridge loop, cartridge belt. Minimum waist size is 38-39(?) inches to maximum waist size 50(?) inches. The loops will hold 375, 45-70, and 458 calibers very tight or 38-55 caliber snug.

20231111_135117.jpg
20231111_135125.jpg
20231111_135134.jpg
20231111_135141.jpg

@Ridge Runner Nice belt but too big for me.
It's a bit big on me also.
I was going to remove the leather pieces, trim about an inch off of the material and re sew the leather back on then added an extra hole for a better fit.

OK, Burbon Trail sent me that nice folder, here's an item that might help someone stay warm...

Nice leather shooting gloves, size 8-1/2. These are new, never used and nice quality. If you're size 8-1/2. they are yours for the asking.

The photo makes them look mottled and light brown, but they are a rich chocolate brown color.

View attachment 566518
Received! Thanks for passing them on. They’re a bit more snug than I usually go for, but I think they will work out.

I have a Swagger bipod that I will offer up on here. I used it on one hunt, but it still seems to be in like new condition. For anyone wondering, I had it mounted on a wood stocked M70, and it didn’t leave any marks on the stock.

It is the 29” model. I have owned it a few years, but only used it for a few range sessions and the one hunt.

IMG_3769.jpeg

Attachments

• Hunter Series Bipod | Black – swaggerbipods.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 59
I have a Swagger bipod that I will offer up on here. I used it on one hunt, but it still seems to be in like new condition. For anyone wondering, I had it mounted on a wood stocked M70, and it didn’t leave any marks on the stock.

It is the 29” model. I have owned it a few years, but only used it for a few range sessions and the one hunt.

View attachment 569298

I’ll take them. PM inbound…

Will post up some goodies in the AM when back at my desk

Thanks!

A few things up for grabs...

A set of Lee 35 Whelen reloading dies (well used.. but perfectly functional.. I just somehow ended up with these and a set of RCBS along the way and dont need 2 sets..

A set of Lee 358 Winchester dies (barely used.. loaded 100 rounds of 358 Win with them.. recently let go of the rifle (along with another set of dies I had for it).. so I dont need these anymore...

and a M98 Mauser Bolt Shroud with a Dayton Traiser MK II 45 degree safety.. I recently upgraded a rifle and replaced with a commercial shroud and side safety..

Will pay for shipping anywhere in the lower 48... anywhere else, you pick up the shipping please.. :)

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

If the m98 shroud fits an FN mauser action I would appreciate and use it.

It came off of a military mauser.. but it should have no issue fitting.. the military mauser (sporter conversion) I took this off of was replaced with a FN commercial shroud.. both slipped right on / off with no machining or fitting required..

shoot me a PM with an address and I'll get it in the mail asap...

thanks!

If the m98 shroud fits an FN mauser action I would appreciate and use it.
the main problem that may result will be if the camming of the safety doesn't pull the striker back from the sear. If the safety is forward of the sear, with the safety on and the trigger is pressed, the striker moves forward to the safety and then when the safety is released, the firing pin drops onto the primer if loaded. If you install the sleeve and you have this symptom, a gunsmith can easily adjust it to work properly.

I could use the 35 dies if not already spoken for..

Mark

Shoot me a PM with an address and I'll get them shipped..

Thanks!

Looking for a good home...

A set of 8x57 and 7x65 dies. I unfortunately don't have boxes for either set. They both appear to need a good cleaning, but otherwise serviceable.

The 8x57 are Pacific, and the 7x65 are stamped Hollywood Gun Shop.

I'll ship for free to lower 48 & AK. Outside that, shoot me a PM and we can talk...

1000002342.jpg
1000002344.jpg

ill take the 358 winchester dies. Pm inbound. thanks

Free to a good home. This scale has seen very little use and it’s time for someone to use it.

Only because this is a bonus item and not paying it forward from an item I received, I ask that the claimant be a first time pay it forward recipient here (spice up the contributors to the thread). If not claimed by midnight eastern time tonight, then open to all as typical.

First to claim it in the thread gets it.
IMG_3907.jpeg

I think I’m a first time claimant on here (I know I’ve posted a new Woodleigh manual on here to give away without accepting anything prior to that) but I’ve watched this thread so long I can’t even remember. Hopefully someone will check behind me and make sure - and if I’ve not claimed anything I sure would be able to use this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEQJenna74

Latest profile posts

Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]