Pay It Forward-Free

I think I’m a first time claimant on here (I know I’ve posted a new Woodleigh manual on here to give away without accepting anything prior to that) but I’ve watched this thread so long I can’t even remember. Hopefully someone will check behind me and make sure - and if I’ve not claimed anything I sure would be able to use this.
It’s yours. PM me with your info and I’ll send it out.

In leuw of the leather cartridge belt i had intended on posting, I'm posting up a canvas(?) and leather, 4 cartridge loop, cartridge belt. Minimum waist size is 38-39(?) inches to maximum waist size 50(?) inches. The loops will hold 375, 45-70, and 458 calibers very tight or 38-55 caliber snug.

View attachment 569182View attachment 569183View attachment 569184View attachment 569185
I’d love to have this belt if it’s still available. I can post some reloading stuff to pay it forward

It's was still available.

Now it's yours PM me your info. I'll get it in the mail Monday.

Thought we had done business before. Just sent you a PM to verify I have your correct info.

I’m offering two sets of loading dies.

One is an old 3-die set of RCBS 45 colt steel dies. I bought this set a while back for the file trim die that came with it. They should work perfectly.

The other set is a brand new Lee two-die set for 257 Roberts Ackley Improved. I bought this set for a Mauser build I planned but I fell into a 6.5 Swede barrel instead.

If you are the kind of person that has or wants to build a 257 AI and you don’t have a 45 colt yet, remedy that and claim both sets of dies! Otherwise, I’m happy to ship these to different forum members that have a need for them.

Thank y’all,

RC

IMG_3329.jpeg
IMG_3330.jpeg
IMG_3331.jpeg

Up for claim is a 2 compartment rolling bag. The bottom compartment is waterproof. The handle pulls out like other pull-behind bags. The top is made of heavy cardura material. This has never been used. The overall dimensions: 36” long, 13” wide, 17” tall.
As with my pay it forward claim, I will also ask that someone that hasn’t claimed an item yet be given first chance until Monday at midnight , after then it’s fair game for anyone.
IMG_4694.jpeg
IMG_4696.jpeg
IMG_4695.jpeg

I’m offering two sets of loading dies.

One is an old 3-die set of RCBS 45 colt steel dies. I bought this set a while back for the file trim die that came with it. They should work perfectly.

The other set is a brand new Lee two-die set for 257 Roberts Ackley Improved. I bought this set for a Mauser build I planned but I fell into a 6.5 Swede barrel instead.

If you are the kind of person that has or wants to build a 257 AI and you don’t have a 45 colt yet, remedy that and claim both sets of dies! Otherwise, I’m happy to ship these to different forum members that have a need for them.

Thank y’all,

RC

View attachment 572500View attachment 572501View attachment 572502
Hey did you still have these die sets I’d like to have them if you still have them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarinTill6

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.