Pay It Forward-Free

Paying it forward with some Broadheads. If you want them please send me a private message since I don't check this thread that often.

HeUlDj0.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Up for grabs is a set of Holden Ironsighter rings. Never been used, they are 1" I believe. Message me to claim them.

1000002594.jpg


1000002595.jpg
 
Free to good home.

Leupold STD 2 pc base & rings, med, mate for Weatherby MK V.

18 Barns 270 grs bullets. U believe these are pulled.

RCBS non-threaded stand.

IMG_0615.jpeg


IMG_0616.jpeg



IMG_0617.jpeg
 
Some more free stuff, 55 pcs, Fed 338 Win Mag, once fired.

IMG_0618.jpeg
 
@Ray B. Yes sir they are, my bad,
 
If the MK V base and rings are still available, ill take them. PM sent. Will find item to post up later this week.
 
All items have been claimed. Please pm your address, and I'll get them out to soon.

@Smo1127 - 338 WM brass
@gprippers - Leupold mount
@WisconsinKen - 375 bullets
@Bourbon Trail - RCBS stand

Thanks!
 
Put up another paracord bracelet with heavy link buckle and pen set for the Leupold base/rings and its gone gone gone to para45!
Thanks coming and goin!
 
Gents, my apologies. I've been swamped at work, and by the time I've gotten off from work, the USPS has been closed. Please bear with me, I'll have the items out soon, and I'll provide tracking number when the items have shipped. Thank you!
 
Ok. Have some gun mounts I wound up as extras.

Two Weaver 162 Pivot Base Mounts #48162 for:
CIL 871
Remington 740, 742, 760
Savage 179

Weaver 58 Top Mount Base for:
Marlin 57 Magnum

Weaver 80 Top Mount Base #48080 for:
Mossberg 472, 479, 679
Western Field 772

155AB371-91D3-4851-B874-695D82129E15.jpeg
E4040F31-592B-488B-B670-0D0923B2F387.jpeg
74614DE7-BB5D-4D80-9A42-6B307EBE88E8.jpeg
 
I have a MEC 12 ga Shotgun Reloading Press along with a couple of charging bars, wads and spent hulls if you want them from my father's reloading setup. He passed away several years ago and I have given most of his reloading equipment away. It would have made him happy for someone to have and use it. I can text you pictures if you would like. Send me a mailing label and they are yours. Cheers!
 
I have a MEC 12 ga Shotgun Reloading Press along with a couple of charging bars, wads and spent hulls if you want them from my father's reloading setup. He passed away several years ago and I have given most of his reloading equipment away. It would have made him happy for someone to have and use it. I can text you pictures if you would like. Send me a mailing label and they are yours. Cheers!

PM sent.

I'll take it. Let's PM first.
 
FREE to the right person: someone who has a Remington Model799 or similar.
A new in package Leupold Std mount part #64005, fits Rem 799, possibly other small/mini Mausers

DSC_2969.JPG
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,381
Members
169,347
Latest member
BerthaGiro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top