Pay It Forward-Free

Can I have the 226 holster please?

Yes sir, it's yours. Please PM me your address and I'll get it out to you. I'll take the holster out of the package to save on postage.

Wyatt,
I would like the rings if still available.

I have 2 boxes of .375 FLANGED Nosler partition 300 grain that a family member purchased for me, not understanding the difference between that and the .375H&H. Free to someone who has a nice .375 double. Don't have pictures but are factory and current merchandise

I have 2 boxes of .375 FLANGED Nosler partition 300 grain that a family member purchased for me, not understanding the difference between that and the .375H&H. Free to someone who has a nice .375 double. Don't have pictures but are factory and current merchandise
WOW! I only wish I had a 375 flanged SxS!

Thanks for the Rings and Bases Wyatt! Arrived today.
I’d like to post up for someone a RCBS Hans priming tool. All pieces are in the box.
A634EA05-D286-4CEC-98DE-8D9AECC0515B.jpeg

508001C5-F2A0-4BB3-8213-99CC7AB028B6.jpeg

Can I take that hand priming tool??

Can I take that hand priming tool??
Absolutely, shoot me your address in a PM and I will get it on the way Monday!
Cheers,
Cody

Absolutely, shoot me your address in a PM and I will get it on the way Monday!
Cheers,
Cody

You're a good guy Cody.

This is one of the most uplifting threads on AH! Thanks for starting it.

It's great to see the good side of so many people.

You're a good guy Cody.

This is one of the most uplifting threads on AH! Thanks for starting it.

It's great to see the good side of so many people.
Bob,
I feel we are quite blessed to have so many fine people on AH, seems that it is harder to find these days where folks can have civil conversations. Hope to share a fire with you one day my friend!

Thanks Cody, much appreciated! (y)

Oscar

Putting up for grabs a box of Hornady 30 Cal 190 grs BTHP, National Match bullets. I used to shoot these through my M1A for NRA High Power Rifle shoots.

bullets.jpg

Reminder that I have a Galco gun leather, left handed holster for Sig-Sauer P229 w/rail.

Bullthrower338 - Love the back drop of your storage rack in the pic of your hand primer post! Also thanks for starting this thread.

To keep the ball rolling and throw something in the kitty, I offer up this set of Lee .22-250 dies.
Includes - full length sizing, seating, factory crimp, shell holder, dipper and load data.

I bought them new and loaded 50-60rnds with them and been sitting ever since; free to good home with shipping included within the lower 48 U.S.A. SHIPPING ONLY - located in Austin Texas

First "I'll take it" posted here then follow up with PM sent to me with shipping address gets them.

P.S. - if anyone has some .470NE Jamison brass sitting around, let me know.

22 250 dies.JPG

Putting up for grabs a box of Hornady 30 Cal 190 grs BTHP, National Match bullets. I used to shoot these through my M1A for NRA High Power Rifle shoots.

View attachment 362982

Reminder that I have a Galco gun leather, left handed holster for Sig-Sauer P229 w/rail.

If these 30 cal 190 grain I would like to have them for use in my M1.

PM sent

@Bullthrower338, I'm just wondering. Will the leopard print loin cloth that you purchased for DSC 2020 be coming up for auction soon? Or will you be "paying it forward" in this thread?

@Bullthrower338, I'm just wondering. Will the leopard print loin cloth that you purchased for DSC 2020 be coming up for auction soon? Or will you be "paying it forward" in this thread?
You haven’t received it yet? Damn USPS, must have something to do with Trump stealing mailboxes! I sent it to you sealed in a ziplock!

I’ll take it!! The 22-250 dies please

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross