Pay It Forward-Free

FREE BRASS & BULLETS 200 rounds of what appears to be unfired .38 S&W, plus .38/158 gr SWC bullets. (I got these in a trade, so I'm not exactly sure of the quantity - looks to be 250-500 bullets.) PM me your shipping information. Thanks much, and thanks to PAPA72 for the Lee Loader. (Click on the "Pay it forward" link for photos.) Pay it forward
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2025-07-05 at 7.59.16 AM Large.jpeg
    Screenshot 2025-07-05 at 7.59.16 AM Large.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Sinclair International 1” Scope Ring Lapping Tool.

I had some light surface rust on the top of the bar that I removed easily.

If you can help with the shipping, great, if not I’ll cover it.
image.jpg
 
Two items available:

A few years ago I picked up some 300 Win Mag brass and offered 40 cases of 7mm Rem Mag to the thread. No takers then, but they are still in the box ready to go.

Forwarding from the brass I received from @Philip Glass, I am offering this vintage PAST Shooting Shirt. Made in USA, khaki color, 100% cotton, medium. Quilted pad is nice and cushy.
I bought it a while back but it is a little too snug for me.
s-l1600.jpg

Free to a good home so long as it gets used!
 
Two items available:

A few years ago I picked up some 300 Win Mag brass and offered 40 cases of 7mm Rem Mag to the thread. No takers then, but they are still in the box ready to go.

Forwarding from the brass I received from @Philip Glass, I am offering this vintage PAST Shooting Shirt. Made in USA, khaki color, 100% cotton, medium. Quilted pad is nice and cushy.
I bought it a while back but it is a little too snug for me.
View attachment 697411
Free to a good home so long as it gets used!
I’ll take the shirt if it’s still available.

Thanks!

Just for the record of the thread I won’t be putting anything up in return because I haven’t claimed anything since I paid the Von Gruff knives forward.
 
Last edited:
Please correct me if I'm wrong. I didn't any other claim for the Glock springs, therefore:

@PARA45 has claimed the Glock springs.
Oscar I'll have them in the mail to you tomorrow.
 
Two items available:

A few years ago I picked up some 300 Win Mag brass and offered 40 cases of 7mm Rem Mag to the thread. No takers then, but they are still in the box ready to go.

Forwarding from the brass I received from @Philip Glass, I am offering this vintage PAST Shooting Shirt. Made in USA, khaki color, 100% cotton, medium. Quilted pad is nice and cushy.
I bought it a while back but it is a little too snug for me.
View attachment 697411
Free to a good home so long as it gets used!
Nice!
 
PM for the 375 Sierra's.
 
I have 100 .366 lead coated bullets. They are 287 grain +-. Shipped to the CONUS and maybe AK.
 

Attachments

  • 3661.JPG
    3661.JPG
    216.2 KB · Views: 297
  • 3662.JPG
    3662.JPG
    321.9 KB · Views: 294
  • 3663.JPG
    3663.JPG
    267.2 KB · Views: 298

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,398
Members
169,746
Latest member
ZCPFreda7
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top