Paul Harrell

Neophyte

AH enthusiast
Joined
May 31, 2024
Messages
422
Reaction score
721
Hunting reports
Africa
1
For those that watch his YouTube videos he passed away yesterday.

One of the few YouTube personalities I watched. I enjoyed his no nonsense approach and factual recitation of facts.

You will be sorely missed and thank you for your service.
 
Paul Harrel was one I came across several years back and it was very good and lot of learning . I think first film I saw was his break down of the FBI shootout failure in 1985 .

Then so many more , and I liked his Thanksgiving cooking episodes , they were special and other such fine ones he made .
The standard for ammo test with the chronograph and oranges , ribs , and clothing is something many others have started to use also .

He will be very much missed , and I hope folks here will have a look at his episodes also .
 
I'm glad to see I'm not the only Paul Harrell fan in this community. He made a great contribution to the firearms community with his very informed, logical, and seasoned insights. I believe he was also a marksmanship instructor during his time in the Marines, if memory serves.
 
When I saw the title of his video pop up on my phone I thought it was a joke. Then I saw he passed away. Tough one to watch.
 
I enjoyed watching him for many years. He will be greatly missed. RIP.
 
Sad to hear. His top10 guns for the pandemic video makes a ton of sense.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,323
Messages
1,572,901
Members
169,637
Latest member
HalOsulliv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top