tap

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions about replacing a lost passport. 4 weeks from my safari and I need a passport now. I was told that I can get one same day at a passport agency if I leave for international travel within 2 weeks of leaving so that option is out. I am needing that passport now as I think the number will change and I desperately need the correct number for amsterdam gun permiting. I saw some online sites that say they can deliver on a us passport within 1 day for $300. Does anyone know if these sites are legit or any other way to obtain my passport asap?

Tap

you will keep the same passport number. However i am not sure if they will change the number if it is reported lost.

However do the expedited process and you will have it in about 2 weeks.

I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions about replacing a lost passport. 4 weeks from my safari and I need a passport now. I was told that I can get one same day at a passport agency if I leave for international travel within 2 weeks of leaving so that option is out. I am needing that passport now as I think the number will change and I desperately need the correct number for amsterdam gun permiting. I saw some online sites that say they can deliver on a us passport within 1 day for $300. Does anyone know if these sites are legit or any other way to obtain my passport asap?

Given the Netherlands likes giving the Gun Permits in under two weeks from travel you should be fine.

Keeps it exciting!

Here is a link to the Bureau of Consular Affairs, U.S. Department of State: How to Get Your Passport in a Hurry

I got an expedited renewal done through the United States Postal Services and had my passport a week after.

That is what is so great about this forum. Jerome had the information posted to help Tony within 12 hours. Awesome.

thanks Jerome. You really are quite a helpful guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg