Oregon Ground Squirrels Hunt

Plan on doing that when I visit Wyoming this year
 
I just picked up a SS heavy barrel Savage B-Mag 17 WSM. Throws a 20gr pill at 3000fps. All I've got to shoot is paper so far, but I bet it would be excellent on ground squirrels! I took it to NM last weekend but jack rabbits were scarce with the wind blowing so hard.
Cheers,
Cody
 
The .17 has to be the absolute most perfect jack rabbit gun. I shot them for years and years with a .22 and .223 then tried a .17 and was really impressed. It just stopped them dead. No fuss no muss.


Plan on doing that when I visit Wyoming this year

It is a must... a bucket list item for sure.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,337
Messages
1,573,264
Members
169,730
Latest member
loylisadre1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top