On-Line PH

HennieV

New member
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
5
Media
10
Member of
PHASA and SAHGCA
Looking for a freelance PH?.....Do not look further....

Hi.
My name is Hennie Viljoen and I am a freelance PH.

I grow up in Brits area where my late farther were a crop-farmer. He loved his hunting. After school I spend the next 5 years in the military. Most of the time in Oshikati (Namibia) in the Infantry Corps. Lucky, I got employment in SA after the implementation of Resolution 435 of SWA. My other interest are Golf, Angling, Accounting, TAX and Bookkeeping ...lol - that is my main source of income. I am also a qualified programmer (VB, VBA, VB Script, HTML, DHTML, CSS, JAVA, JAVA Script and SQL). I am a registered PH and Tour Guide and I am a full time student of the University of Life... I have a GREAT passion for Nature and the wildlife of Africa.

I am a skilled and respectful ethical user of a rifle and nature.

I am ALWAYS available for a hunt or on-line assistance.
 
Hennie Welcome to AH. That's quite a list of skills you've got there...
 
Lol...golf let me relax...Jerome, I am full time student of the University of Life...lol. Thanks for the warm welcome. How do I list my services on the site?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,441
Messages
1,576,361
Members
170,560
Latest member
LaylaSeato
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top