on a lighter note...

We will never forget what it was like grocery shopping in 2020...
1f923.png



View attachment 501502View attachment 501501View attachment 501503View attachment 501504View attachment 501505View attachment 501506View attachment 501513View attachment 501512View attachment 501511View attachment 501508View attachment 501509View attachment 501510
As if any of that shit really worked.
 

I tell women this before we start seriously dating. I find it helpful to find women who truly share some of the same interest. But not always.

At 28 years old, I told a girlfriend this before we got married. Then she thought I hunted to much and wanted me to eventually stop hunting. We got divorced after the second hunting season we were married.

Several years and girlfriends later at 39 years old, I met another young lady. She knew that I liked to hunt and was no problem while we were dating over the next several (April thru end of August) months, through spring turkey season. Eventually, before fall hunting seasons, we got married.

Midway through the fall hunting seasons she insisted I needed to reduce and eventually wanting me to stop hunting.

We divorced at the beginning of the following year's hunting seasons.

Hunters and huntresses should be especially grateful for having such a loving and understanding spouse.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,845
Members
170,401
Latest member
Noble4682
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top