on a lighter note...

05FE372C-F294-42ED-A6EC-08E41FEBEA74.jpeg
 
1668818775334.png
 
1668818842899.png
 
1668818885420.png
 
1668818942565.png
 
1668818988844.png
 
1668819087111.png
 
1668819227581.png
 
1668819333523.png
 
1668819398458.png
 
1668819450996.png
 
1668819485113.png
 
1668819546971.png
 
1668819835188.png
 
1668819922337.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,456
Messages
1,576,731
Members
170,621
Latest member
Tahlia4073
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top