on a lighter note...

I grew up in Guilford County, NC. It goes from Horneytown to Climax by way of High Point. That is literally true.

Take a look at a map of southern Newfoundland. Come by Chance, Conception Bay and Placentia are are on the same peninsula. Newfies do have an odd sense of humor!
 
F6E4B9EE-B45D-4F2E-A4B4-07D06FE240AE.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,571,020
Members
169,093
Latest member
RandiShepa
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top