on a lighter note...

293046721_10227996064677043_7194329316431923686_n.jpg
 
What the heck is hand cream
It has a variety of names; here it's best known as GoJo, it's orange hand cream & cleans grease, oil and other gunk off your hands.

And that funny smelling soap your wife uses, that you mistakingly use for Dawn dish soap.
 
1663017583285.jpeg
 
1663017608066.jpeg
 
1663017629133.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,834
Members
169,185
Latest member
themozartlab
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top