on a lighter note...

291679345_10225466116992940_3615682873593762712_n.jpg
 
The ventriloquist is going through his usual run of off-color and "dumb blonde" jokes, when a well-presented blonde woman in the fourth row, drinking heaps of wine, stands on her chair and shouts:

"I've heard just about enough of your stupid blonde jokes, idiot! "What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What connection can a person's hair color possibly have with their fundamental worth as a human being? It is morons like you that prevent women like me from being respected at work and in our communities, and from reaching our full potential because you and your anachronistic kind continue to perpetuate negative images against not only blondes, but women in general, for the sake of cheap laughs. "You are a pathetic relic of the past, and what you do is not only contrary to Discrimination laws in every civilized country, it is deeply offensive to people with modern sensibilities and basic respect for their fellow citizens. You should hang your head in shame, you putrid little maggot."

Flustered, the ventriloquist begins to apologize, when the blonde yells,

"You stay out of this Mister! I'm talking to that little bastard on your knee!"
 
1661975100326.png
 
1661976087043.png
 
Rod Stewart is looking well.

Image
[/URL]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Knew I had seen this guy somewhere before.


1661983840865.png
 
1662044681383.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,843
Members
170,401
Latest member
Noble4682
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top