on a lighter note...

289575691_10227853132343824_1075139229974186786_n.jpg
 
Now it will be right side or left side so you have solved nothing, only added another dimension to the question which is quite correctly solved by having the end OVER and never under.
over and the cat can claw it all off the roll...tho I will never personally own a cat (except for maybe punting practice)
 
1661199071088.png
 
1661203691385.png
 
1661203767860.png
 
1661203798076.png
 
1661203827585.png
 
1661203871544.png
 
1661203893612.png
 
1661203937261.png
 
1661203966057.png
 
1661203990368.png
 
1661204040258.png
 
1661204078502.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,168
Members
169,503
Latest member
MarcCockle
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top