on a lighter note...

288179071_10227809553294375_3070969410638510097_n.jpg
 
By the way, yes. In this respect, the symbolism of the Communists of Korea is more pleasant for intellectuals. "SICKLE, HAMMER AND BRUSH. North Korea.
The emblem of the Workers' Party of Korea is a golden image of a hammer, sickle and brush with their handles intersecting in the middle.
The hammer symbolizes the working class,
the sickle — the peasants,
the brush — the intelligentsia. Crossed at one point and thus connected to each other, the hammer, sickle and brush show the strong cohesion of the working class, peasants and intelligentsia."
Very reasonable.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,851
Members
169,443
Latest member
PamalaPoin
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top