on a lighter note...

2E6569C1-360A-4B5A-B342-C6C3A528E3C5.jpeg
 
1659151779475.png
 
Too bad the house number was not 45 or 1911. LOL!!!!!
That's a short barrel 302 mm.
It's designed to take out the a$$hole, his friends the other a$$holes with him and the car/ truck/ van they are in with 1 round when they attempt to use a ball bat or other implement of destruction to destroy the mail box.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,273
Messages
1,571,258
Members
169,317
Latest member
BrigetteY2
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top