on a lighter note...


My best friend was invited to a bachelor party in the Netherlands recently. All big shot tech entrepreneurs. In the Netherlands electric cars are strongly subsidised, so when he arrived with his Porsche, there were 10 or 15 Tesla’s there. However the location was a bit out of ways, so in order to leave after the weekend everyone had to charge…. He just drove off, while the others had to contend with charging from standard electrical outlets, causing the breakers to trip every time more than one Tesla was plugged in. I still don’t know how they all got home in the end… :D
 
1658491378290.png
 
1658503567898.png
 
1658503826278.png
 
1658503939124.png
 
1658504176847.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,033
Members
169,241
Latest member
ElyseKee65
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top