on a lighter note...

IMG-20220719-WA0014.jpg
 
1658248847730.png
 
1658249060847.png
 
1658260654205.jpeg
 
F*** has become a common word, but sometimes the use of this word can be fatal....
⛳
A foursome of men waited at the men's tee, while a foursome of women was hitting in front of them, taking their time.
When the final lady was ready to hit her ball, she hacked it 10ft; Then she went over & missed it completely; Then she hacked it another 10 ft, & finally hacked it another 5 ft.

She looked up at the patiently waiting men, & said apologetically
" I guess all those fucking lessons I took over the winter, didn't help my game"

One of the men immediately replied-
"Well, there you have it !!
You should have taken golf lessons instead".

He never had a chance to duck.
He was only 43 ...
 
Well, maybe you can.:unsure:

1658262274295.png
 
1658264356312.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,753
Members
169,152
Latest member
annukana
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top