on a lighter note...

Really?? fellows are we going to have to ask Brickburn to make it a rule that after posting photos like {this} they must be immediately followed by photos like this one:
View attachment 465822so we don't go blind, spit out our drink, or have any other such brain damage effects.

Now I definitely will be needing diesel fuel money and I don't have anything that runs on diesel.
@Ridge Runner for President!
 
04C7E711-9FA8-422A-8593-80CD794688C0.jpeg
 
Really?? fellows are we going to have to ask Brickburn to make it a rule that after posting photos like {this} they must be immediately followed by photos like this one:
View attachment 465822so we don't go blind, spit out our drink, or have any other such brain damage effects.

Now I definitely will be needing diesel fuel money and I don't have anything that runs on diesel.
I see it but I don't believe it!
 
I know all about that

“It’s the husband job to pay for everything”
Oh sigh
@Dr Ray
How long did it take you to learn
What's hers is hers and what's yours is hers as well.
Ha ha ha ha ha
Bob
 
We definitely need a GROAN emoji
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,554
Members
169,372
Latest member
KishaPasch
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top