on a lighter note...

D7CBDABE-18FA-4C45-BC99-A838CAAFF1E0.jpeg


:E Shrug:
 
This is one tech worker who knows how the world works.

I get my hands dirty as often as I can, to remind myself of where we came from. I'm only 1 generation removed from that hard-scrabble life as a sod buster.
I can help you out with that dirty hands thing. We've got another potato harvest coming up in about 115 days and are always short on help. ;)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,264
Messages
1,570,974
Members
169,211
Latest member
BirgitBurn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top