on a lighter note...

1651327069730.png
 
I have to admit, my ex-wife was an excellent house keeper…

She kept the house.
What does a marriage that ends have in common with a tornado? Starts out with lots of sucking and blowing and then you lose your house!
 
Cute animals.jpeg
 
World peace pancakes.jpeg
 
Calling racists.jpeg
 
My wife, girl friend at time cleaned my reloading room. My God that place had never been that clean. It took me almost two years to find everything she put away. Thank God she didn’t touch the powder or primers which were not in my bench. We made an agreement that she would never touch anything in there regardless of how messy (organized for me) it looks. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
@JOHN GRENZ
With the price of powders now days I wonder if that would be a case for divorce or would justifiable homicide be OK in this case
Ha ha ha ha ha
Bob
Bob, my wife knows better so should I blow myself up suspect foul play.
 
My wife looks at my reloading room like it's the Skunk Works.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,595
Members
169,377
Latest member
CoralTyt26
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top